Monday, December 04, 2006

AccuCut Projects

Wonder when I'll get my tree set up??? I keep thinking I'll need to find time to do that , one of these days...hmmmm
I can not believe how crowded the stores are already? Wow, I did a little shopping when I was in Omaha, and it was nuts.
I used to be so excited about Christmas ,and all the baking and decorating that comes with it..... I don't know what happened, but I just keep thinking how much work it is , now. LOL isn't that terrible? LOL
Maybe it's just that it was more fun when the boys were little, I don't know..But let's hope I find some enthusiasm for it all, VERY SOON! LOL














I took a few of my assigned projects into Accucut today,and came home with a few more to work on.
Assignments , requesting the use of specific things, (in this case, certain dies), can really be a challenge as a designer. I think it's a GOOD challenge, but none the less ... A challenge. You are sometimes asked to use certain things that normally aren't the style you are used to working with. But that is the challenge! This industry is very saturated with designers, looking for work right now, so the more diverse you can be , as far as what you can work with , the better. So I just try to give it my bet shot.


On the two "Tag" shaped card dies, I used Fancy Pants Designs Papers , ribbon and lace, so that was fun. I love to be able to incorporate the products of the companies I do work for.
Here's my cute little niece and nephews! This layout was to be done with these letter dies.

The other assignment was vertical cards, using the school die set. So I used the crayons , on this card, and the apple on the Teacher card , up above.

It was so nice to see the sun shine today, even though it looked much warmer outside than is really was. All those cloudy days, were getting to me. Yay! Sunshine!

Here's hoping for more of the same , tomorrow!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Wonderful LO and projects"!

Pattyjo said...

I love the card with the crayons and your family has such cute kids!