Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Christmas Countdown

Well, there was NO scrapbooking for me today... It's getting down to the nitty gritty on things to get done before Christmas, and I needed to get some things finished up today. So... this layout, is from Christmas photos from last year. I may have even posted it here before.. not sure..but I use LOVE these faces, so here it is! LOL Nathaniel , Sean and Mathew on Christmas Eve last year.
I look so forward to being with family on Christmas Eve. There are so many of us, and there is so much going on, lots of food, lots of kids, lots of noise LOL... and that's how I like it. When you grown up in a large family.. that's the norm, and if you dont experience total overload...it's just not Christmas! LOL It's always feels SO quite when I get home afterwards. Most people would think that was a good thing, but it makes me kinda sad. You look so forward to it for so long and then... POOF, its over. (Man, I'm just like a little kid arent I?)
Tomorrow is the day , I'm drawing for the RAK gift, and I cant wait. I dont know why I'm so darn excited to see who get drawn, but I AM! It's really fun to get to give a gift...maybe to someone you dont even know that well. It has been so fun to get emails from people who I had no idea ever came to my blog. Girls from ScrapMuse , My Daughters Wish, family, friends and friends of friends It's been great to hear from you all. You know I fought the "Blog thing" for a LONG time. I swore I would never have one,but you know, have totally changed the way I feel about it now. It has helped me share photos with my far away family, and friends, and be better about keeping in touch, it's helped me connect with cousins, I rarely got to see or chat with, it's made me new friends, and it lets me share what a do and what I'm passionate about everyday! It's really a pretty cool thing. I LOVE looking at other peoples blogs who share the things they create... it's so inspiring to me

Here are just a few inspiring blogs I love to check out

Cat

Becky

Nat

Fayln

Lana

Kimber

Judi

I'll draw tomorrow for the RAK, so check in, okay?

2 comments:

janel said...

Thanks for the links to those blogs..I love reading blogs, as it really inspires me....and YOURS especially!

Darling layout, and such cute children...I cannot imagine such a large family....yet when we get together there are 6 little ones under 10....and it is just the BEST. Enjoy!!

Pattyjo said...

I for one, am glad you gave into the battle about the blog! I Love your blog. As you can tell! LOL