Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Projects

Ok , here are the projects I was telling you I just finished and was hoping to photograph before the natural light was gone today. Well, I had some light, but I've gotten so spoiled using the deck for taking pictures, I forget it's December. I tried it outside, but WAY to cold and WAY too windy...so I just took these next to the window in the dinning room...so hope their not to dark.

The ornaments are done on Styrofoam balls and the little trees , with styrofoam cones. I used texture paste, glitter and gems and/or buttons on those. I have to thank Paulas for my stash of gems...they were from her. Man, have I been putting them to use, since she gave them to me!

I think I've finally finished enough angels for all the girls.
Now that I've accomplished this... I'm off to watch "Christmas Vacation" the movie! It's tradition that we watch it every year. I LAUGH my head off!

3 comments:

Nat said...

I so love all your projects!!!

Pattyjo said...

I am totally a stocker! Your projects just blow me away!

Kirsi said...

Those angels are just so pretty, very elegant.