Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas with the family

I have lots of pictures to share with my family, so bare with me, okay? LOL Christmas Eve was a great time. Here are a few pic's, in two different posts.


Jan, Keith and Mom, taking in the gift opening.

Mr. Photogenic... Nathaniel! (sister Donna Grandson),(Brent and Dianas son)
Well, I was trying to explain what Holiday's are like with a big family. Here is a quick picture of the bunch, ( not even near everyone), so you can see there is a bunch of us.
I love this Picture of Brad and Griffin. We had an announcement .... Brad and Kiley are engaged! I posted a photo of her ring below.

The goodies were EVERYWHERE... OH MY!


We were SO SO Thankful at Ryan was able to make it back for Christmas. It was so great to have him there. The Black and white Photo is Neely and Ryan (sister Jans kids)

Everyone got such a kick out of watching the kids, mess around on this program on Neelys' computer!

(more pics below)

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

You must have a great time with such a big family! Familys are what count!