Sunday, December 10, 2006

Cute Kids

I'm going to go take some Christmas photos of these cute little kiddos tomorrow . I hope I get a few good shots , so that they can use them for Christmas cards...but if nothing else, I'm sure I'll get some fun ones. Getting a photo of one little one, can be a challenge.. this will be 3 under4years old. LOL They are all so cute... I cant wait!

This cutie patooti is Griffin.. he is my niece Kiley's( brother Dan's daughter) little guy.
I can post this layout now, since it was in the Scrapmuse December kit sneek peek. I LOVED the December kit! The Design Team has outdone themselves with this kit. What a fun month!

The Page Frame Wallhanging below is one that Jan and I are doing for an upcomming class in Lincoln.
This is Camerons (brother Dans son) family.





I think I forgot to mention that I got an exciting email last week. It was from Tracy White, from Creating Keepsakes Magizine. I get to be the "Fresh Face" in the May issue. I'm so excited and even more so, because the layout that she chose , is one of Wes (I seem to get everyones kids published but my own) LOL It's a layout that means alot to me. It's about him as a little boy, and him now.

Jarad has to go to Kansas City this week for work. It's wierd to think of him, getting a rental car, hotel, ..all that stuff. I keep forgetting , he's not a baby anymore. LOL

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

I love your wall picture frame! I just love things with buttons and lace, there so country yet victorian at the same time.