Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday...finally

It Friday... and I wish I was at "Matzahlan" having a yummy margaritia with Jan and Keith. LOL I'm not much of a drinking , but that place has killer margaritia's. Jan and Keith sometimes hit Matzahlan on Friday nights for dinner and a margaritia,(one is enough...trust me!) Now it's a running joke, between us. I called Jan earlier and told her, I was at Matzalhan waiting , where were they? LOL So tonight I check my cell messages and there is one from Keith saying, "We're at Matzalhan, and we dont see you?" (ending with maniacal laughing) Those stinkers!!!

I have been working on lots of projects for Accucut, and wish I could share them, but they are still under wraps, because they are dont with the new CHA die releases. I will tell you this much ...YUM!!!

I had lunch at my friend Becky's today, and caught up a bit with her. She was getting ready to send off some projects she finished for a fun new project from Foofala/Autumn Leaves. Oh... Gorgeous stuff! And her house...well, lets just say , I have thought about it constantly since I left. Her holiday decor was just so unbelivably beautiful... I could have sat there and looked at it all day! I took a couple of photos up they didnt turn out that well....so check out her blog to see her beautiful decor. Her blog header is gorgeous enough... but if you scroll down a bit , you can see the rest.
Bec's birthday was this week, so I altered this little wooden box and filled it with goodies. She is like me when it comes to vintage lace and ribbon, so I think it was somthing she really enjoyed. I dont know what I'm ever going to do with all the vintage lace and ribbon I have, but I just picked up some more... and I LOVE it. I had a few printers blocks and then just found some more locally.




That was the good part of the day. I had to get on with my day, and not dewl on the sad email I got first thing this morning. The email was from my brother Ray, telling us that they could not find a hearbeat when Amy(neice) went for her altrasound yesterday. I know today had to be a really rough day for Amy , John and Hunter, and I just felt so sad for them. I had them on my mind so much today. Please keep them in your prayers.

2 comments:

Nat said...

ahhh- love this - can I be your friend too - LOL! Hugs Sweetie - great to see you are doing some fun stuff during this really hectic time! www.scrapbook-trends.com

Pattyjo said...

Her house is beautiful! It looks like it should be featured in home and garden. She probably loves yours too. With all your talent she has too!