Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Jarad

Happy 21 st

Where did the time go?

Is it even possible that my baby boy could be 21 years old? It seems like it was just yesterday that he was that little boy in those blue footie pajamas.
He has to work (Sat) his birthday. You know , that's a sure sign your grown up, if you have to work on your birthday. LOL He will actually be at work at midnight tonight when he turns 21, so I think the guys at work are taking him for a drink. They said they would also give him a ride home. (oh...a mothers worries never end)

I love you Jare Bare.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!



I'm dogsitting for a friend in Omaha tomorrow night, so I plan on taking my Christmas cards to work on. I love sending and recieving Christmas cards, it's one tradition, I dont want to see fade away, in this busy life we all lead. I dont think I'll do a Christmas letter, because anyone who wants to, can read this crazy blog, and know what I'm doing almost on a daily basis. LOL
While I'm in Omaha tomorrow I'm meeting Neely for lunch , so I'm looking forward to that. Hope all of you have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

The kids just grow up tooooo fast! I'm glad they never forget home though!