Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Little bit a cuteness

How is this for a little bit a cuteness? Oh, this child has completely stolen his Aunt Vic's heart... he is just so sweet. I stopped by quick and took a couple of shots, and the minute I came in, he came running over and put his arms up for me to pick him up. He was so happy and silly , running around in his little diaper. CUTE!!!



Just look at that face! (Warming: Proud Aunt Altert! LOL Today was busy day, ...dentist, post office, walmart, ect...

I stopped by AccuCut and picked up my new BIGGER sytem. WOO HOO! Thanks to the girls at AccuCut!! I'm excited to be doing Make and Takes in the AccuCut booth for a bit , during CHA , using Crafty Secrets Papers, Creative Impressions Ribbons and brads and adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

I am so impressed and excited about the new dies they have coming out and thrilled to be using one of the new card dies with my fave papers from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage for my Make and Takes.

And I'm always excited to spend time with my Canadian girls. (Crafty Secrets) I'll be doing demos in the Crafty Secrets booth with them... and JUST WAIT until you see the NEW product CS is releasing at CHA! OH MY!!!!

I actually got a chance to stop my my friend Debs . I got to chat with her for a bit , and see how beautifully she has her home decorated. Here are some pics to share.

The ornament and sweet card up above where a gift from Deb. I love them both! Thanks Deb!

Her mantle was so pretty, along with her tree and all the little added touches sitting everywere. I love these vintage Christmas balls, she said were her grandmas.
Cully was at the door , thinking he was missing something! LOL

I have to get things wrapped up early tonight and not be my usual night own self! I am picking mom up early in the morning and taking her to the hospital to have caterac surgery. I was thinking if the weather was going to be icy, like they were talking, I would just go into Fremont and stay at her house tonight, but now they are talking , if we get the bad weather, if will be later, so I'm sleeping in my own bed here. I'll need to leave here by5:45am... that's early for a night owl! LOL

If you get a chance, check out the new Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Gallery.

Have a great day Everyone!

2 comments:

janel said...

Hey, I will be at CHA so we will have to meet and say hi!!
Stay safe, warm and cozy...it is a blizzard here..and since I lived in Iowa when I was a little girl, I know all about those midwest storms and icy roads!
You nephew is adorable...would love to get him together with my adorable little niece!!!

Pattyjo said...

Her home is decorated so beautiful! I love the tree and all the decorations. You are surrounded by beauty and all your friends are talented too.