Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree


It took me a while to get in the mood for Christmas , and for decorating, but I'm finally there. Still keeping it to a minimum..., I didnt dig out half what I usually do.
These pictures are of my silly little tree that sits by the kitchen door. All hand made ornaments...just wimsy stuff i like. LOL
I just love face on this little snow man. I've had him for a number of years, but keep bringing him out...cause he makes me smile!
Off to start dinner, just wanted to share my little tree pics. Hope all of you are in the holiday mood. I just looked and that calendar and realized just how CLOSE Christmas is now! YIKES! LOL

2 comments:

janel said...

So fun to have your blog addy! I am adding it to my favorites, so I will be a "regular"!
Beautiful creations, so stylish, and so classic! I love your work!
Thanks for sharing with us!

Pattyjo said...

I hope you have a full picture of your tree with all your ornaments. I bet its breath taking!