Friday, December 22, 2006

RAK Day!!!!

Today I drew for the RAK and JANEL is the Winner! (Janel AKA sunni_j at MDW)
If I'm correct she lives in Colorado, so she's probably burried in snow about now! Send me your addy Janel, and I'll get it off to you in the mail right away!


Here is a pic of some of the things that are in the stocking. I didnt make this stocking, but when I saw it, I just thought it was darling. I loved the colors and his cheerful snowman face.
I picked up a set of this little mini markers and the CD set of Colored pencils at Barn & Noble for me a while back , because I thought they would be so fun and easy to take with me....SO, I decided tat was something I wanted to include in this RAK. I hope Janel enjoys them as much as I do.
Thanks everyone who put there name in and played along, it was so fun to hear from everyone. I got such a kick out of doing this RAK, I'm sure it's something I'll do often..... SO don't give up if your name didnt get drawn this time. There WILL be other RAKS...cause giving is FUN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun - congrats Janel!!!! Vicki, big hugs and merry Christmas to you!

janel said...

Oh my heavens...I am thrilled! Thank you so so much! I feel very spoiled! You have such a "gift" for sharing and creating....I am so excited! Thanks so so much, and Christmas hugs to you!!

BTW....today was the 1st I had ventured out of the house..too much snow, but the sun is shining...and your RAK totally made the sun shine on me! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Janel - looks like a GREAT rak....and Vic, those cookies ALL look yum!

Pattyjo said...

She must have been so happy to get that RAK! What a great gift for her!