Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The days are flying by

I can just see the day flying by at this point ,and it will be Friday before I know it. I'm on a mission to get as much finished up as possible, so this post will be short. It's already after midnight. I'm so excited because my new acrylic stamps from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage came today .. straight from the stamp manufacturer! HOT of the press! I want to stay up all night and play...but I know that is not wise! lol .. so off to bed, so I can check em out in the morning.

Wes came home last night and needed to do a couple of things in Fremont today. Since I needed to pick up a few things and get some things at the store so the guys would have something to eat while I was gone...we ran in together. We stopped at moms for just a bit . Long enough to say hi, and give her a hug.

Jarad started his new job this week, and it seeming to like it.. if he can get used to the crazy hours.

Yesterday, I posted the new Fancy Pants stuff, so today, I'm posting some of my new projects done with them. The little girl is Ara. Jan's (sister) little daycare kiddo. (like her own) LOL She is just such a doll. When I call.. she is in the back ground .. saying "Hi Aunt Vicki"... in this sweet little voice.

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have some things done with my new stamps to show you! They are SO COOL! Until then....




3 comments:

janel said...

Yummy!
I am so excited to see all this IRL...and you too! Beautiful work Vicki! Take care!

Anonymous said...

LOve your projects and layouts - you rock!

Pattyjo said...

I love the scrapbooking page! The little girl is adorable and the colors are just beautiful!