Monday, January 22, 2007

Fancy Pants Designs Sneek Peek

Yippee!!!! We finally got the go ahead to post a sneek peek of some of the new product Fancy Pants is releasing for CHA. I decided it would be easiest to post some photo here, so I didnt have to size them.(lazy me!) There is alot of cool new stuff ,that's for sure.. I only wish I had thought ahead and taken photos when it was still light out. Instead, I just tossed some things out quickly and snapped a few photos. Tomorrow I will post some projects I've gotten done with the new goodies. Since I've already posted twice today, I figure thats enough! Whew! LOL

Fancy Pants Designs has a blog now also Miss Fancy Pants Check it out!

and heres a link to the new paper lines NEW PAPERS



Check out these cool stamps!

These cards are so fun too, and the new paper lines are gorgeous!




This is the second post today,... so check below..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling over those photos - WANT those - LOL!

Pattyjo said...

You are so talented! I love the new papers and goodies. You must get them first, since you are the head designer. That is so nice and with your talent for making the most beautiful things ever. Love it!