Thursday, January 18, 2007

Finally ..

I actually have some projects I can upload! lOl I've been working like crazy , but havent been able to post anything. These are my January projects done with my SCRAPMUSE KIT.

I'm comming up on my two year anniversary of being on the Design Team at Scrap Muse, and I have loved every minute of it. It's a great place, with such a friendly bunch of girls.

This layout is one done with a photo Keith(brother-in-law) took of Casey(cousin,Carls daughter), and I , when they were here last year.
The little container is just paper mache. The flowers on top are an AccuCut Die.

The is a picture I took last fourth of July when we (the big family) were all home. It's Dan(brother) and his Grandson , Jayvier, just going on a little walk- a- bout.
This is just out silly lazy "Miss Molly"
I altered a comp book, just to use for notes. ( I love making these, they are fun to make, quick and easy and make great gifts to have around).

I have to tell you ... tonight I was talking to Diana on the phone , and she was telling me that her sisters and mother in Mazatlan check out the blog when they get a chance. How cool is that? They get to see pictures of Nathaniel and photos of Brents Nebraska Family. Once again... the glory of blogging!
So from NEBRASKA to MAZATLAN.......... HELLO!!!! Thankyou for sharing Diana with us.. we love her very much!

Thanks Everybody who takes time out of their busy day to read!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts, Vicki!!! Love those!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this Kit Vicki - well, I'd like to change that to say I love the way you create and basically love everything you make....

Mazatlan - now that's cool.

janel said...

Echoes here...beautiful work..I always love it!! Keep creating!

Pattyjo said...

I can't believe how beautiful your flowers are...How do you that? I know the people you work for must feel privileged to have you!