Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gearing up for CHA

Everyday, I can feel CHA getting closer and closer. (no pressure) lol First it was the mail carrier, then UPS and then before the day was over Fed Ex. lol it was almost laughable!
Oh man, is it ever fun ripping those boxes open to see the cool new products to be release at CHA. As soon as I get the Okay, I'll share with you the fun new stuff hiding in these boxes.
I can tell you this much Crafty Secrets is coming out with thier first sets of acrylic stamps and they are going to be ...To die for! I can't wait to get them in my hands! AccuCut has new dies , that are cooler than you can even imagine. AccuCut has just opened up a whole new world to me. I had no idea what all they had available. And now,even more to come! Page Frames has a new product also, and it's Way cool! (and in different sizes). They have a new DT that is doing incredible things with these frames. You should check out the gallery , if you get a chance.
And ...In the other Box is New Fancy Pants Designs Products! OH MY GOODNESS! Lets just say ..New, different, fresh, beautiful, unique things that you have never seen anywhere before.
How is that for a tease? ME BAD! LOL


LOL, I was just thinking about those who are non-scrapers who read my blog, like my sisters ect.. Would are probably reading all that thinking... "Those scrapers are crazy"!! We do get excited about new product!!! LOL
This is the other thing I was excited to share with you all. Sandy from Crafty Secrets sent this to me. It's a page in "Scrapbook Retailer" magazine. The project is one of Crafty Secrets wooden
clipboard album that I did with their products. The little girl in the photos is a friend of mines little girl. It was fun to send this to her to see.
Life has been crazy busy lately,and I know especially in January, I seem to use the word "busy" a lot..But I wouldn't trade what I get to do for a living for anything! I am so lucky to be able to do what I love most... (from home) , every day of my life, and share it with others that share the same passion. Since I was a wee one... I loved coloring, drawing, painting ,cutting, ...All that and more. Now I get to do it everyday. (and sometimes nights) LOL I just had to slip that in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness you are busy!! Can't wait to see all these new products you are teasing us with!

janel said...

Love seeing these new things. LOVE that album of your friend's little girl. She is adorable and your work makes it a treasure. Keep creating...I know you will stay busy! Have fun.