Friday, January 26, 2007

Heading out early

CHA
Well, it's about that time! Wrapping things up around here tonight and heading for bed at a decent time so that I can get to the airport EARLY tomorrow morning. I have to tell you... I'm ready for a break from this room.... it feels like I've been living in here lately! lol It's supposed to be REALLY cold here, while I'm gone. It's got to be warmer in CA!!!

The tags below are some that I stared working on quite some time ago. A little something for some friends I will see at CHA. I attached my little "Moo" cards to each of them.


All of the projects from here down , are all done with "Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage" Products. The new Acrylic stamps are the new product being released at CHA.
These are stamped on paper mache postcards from Walnut Hollow. The first post card was done using the "French Mail" stamps, and the Bird Image is fromt the Wacky&Wonderful Book.




The pink one was done with "Rosey Wishes"Stamps, Image from the Wacky and Wonderful Book and Papers from the "Classic" paper Pad. When I took the photo of the bracelet the Diamond glaze wasn't completely dry , so it is still a bit cloudy. Anyway, I had found this "Photo Art Bracelet" by "Renaissance Art" a while back so I stamped some of the small images or parts of images into paper and then punched them out with my EK Success circle punch.(it fit perfectly!). Put them in , added some glitter and bling and filled them with Diamond glaze. It was a quick fun project... now I wish I would have bought more of the bracelets. I'll have to see if I can find them online.

To my family... love you all... and I have my cell phone with me , if you need me for anything!

Deb... thanks for all your help this week!

Hope the next week is good for all of you... see you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,
It was so much fun to see you at CHA, Michelle And I had a great time a hed a photo taken of me behind your wedding dress (stunning), I will post it on my blog later this week, came home to two sick kids.
I love all your work, and the NEW stamps are FAB...
I will come back to visit later.
http://hellegreer.typepad.com/

janel said...

What fun to have been able to give you a real hug! You are so sweet and so nice...and what a special treat to be able to meet you. Thank you for the special "treat"...and again...what fun to be able to connect with YOU!. Loved meeting you.
hugs

Pattyjo said...

Those are beautiful! I love looking at your things. You are the best!