Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I figured it out!

Well, it took me a while ,but I finally figured out how to get the little rotating thingy! LOL I should say, I finally figured out how to get it in the correct place. I had it at the top of the blog, at the bottom of the blog, in the middle of the blog...then too big, too small... FINALLY! LOL

I didnt have anything fun to take a photo of today... and you know I hate to post without a photo,(Boring) LOL Well, this is all I could come up with.. it's a little sneek peek at the basket of stuff for the big project I'm working on. Let's hope I can turn it into what I'm invisioning.
I'll post the finished project before CHA.





I got my goodies today from Serendipity Scrapbooks , where I'll be guest designer next month. BEAUTIFUL stuff! I was like a kid in a candy store! Thanks Kristen!

Speeking of the good stuff, the January Kit at Scrapmuse is fantastic!

And if anyone is interested...remember Scrapmuse is having a call for two new Design Team Members. I have never worked with such a friendly and talented bunch of girls. Here is the info. DT call

Sorry for the short post tonight,but I have to be up and going early in the morning, so I need to get my behind to bed. Have a happy day everyone!

3 comments:

janel said...

Oh what a treat!
Love it...and can't wait to see your "peek"!
Have fun creating!

Anonymous said...

I can't make it work.....waaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Ian loves your doggie!