Friday, January 05, 2007

I'll give you a clue...

I'll give you a clue.....
What I did today.

LOL I bonded with my cleaning supplies today. Actually, I really kind of enjoyed taking a break from working in my room. I turned on the radio and went to it. It went pretty quick , since I did the deep cleaning last week(before we had to re schedual). That was the boring part of the day.... but....

I had a fun thing too! Once again, it's about blogs! And as you've probably heard me say before, I fought the idea of a blog for a long time. Even when it comes to scrapbooking , journaling is NOT my strong point. I dont like writing.. and I'm not good at it... so I aviod it at all costs, for the most part. I was going to have NO part of blogging! Well the thing that finally pulled me in, was that fact that I could upload and share photos with my far away family, without having to size them all. (Time saving... I'm all about that!).
Well, it seems my opinion about the "blog thing" has changed, it not only helps me share photos and (my day) with my family and friends, it's connected me with distant relatives, pushed me to take photos of the "everyday" things in life, it's brought new friends into my life, that I may have never met otherwise... and it's even forced me to write! LOL So today, ... another fun blog story......

Well, if you know anything about blogs, you know that blogs link to blogs, that link to blogs, ect...
Well, today I just happened to stumble upon a blog, that I thought looked interesting and saw this "My Paper Tales" I was SO excited to see that this person had made one of my spoolie albums. As I looked and read on, I realized that it was a storeowner that I had met at MemoryTrends in Las Vegas. We talked then about me coming to teach at their store
Stamp Diego If I wasnt thrilled enough to see that she(Michelle White) had made a spoolie, and then after reading her kind post I was really tickled.
I read on in her Nov 06 post about Memory Trends. I click on her favorites from the show, and see a picture of my husband! LOL (got your attention now, didnt I?) This is what I mean. Here
It's photo of Dan and his sister Kathy when they were kids. How fun is that?
I shot her an email right away, thanking her, and telling her I hoped to see her at CHA .
So... once again... I admit... blogs , can be fun!

Cant wait to see my family tomorrow, for my ma ma's birthday! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share, for the fam that couldnt be with us. We will be thinking of you!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend! (I hope you find time to take a nap on the couch) ahhhh....now that is heaven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - when I first saw the cleaning stuff photo I thought you tried out new techniques for scrapping - LOL!

Anonymous said...

After reading your post I have this song stuck in my head "It's a small world after all....It's a small world after all....It's a small world after all....It's a small world after all...."

Have an awesome day sweetcheeks.