Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sharing....

My big project... finally!!!


This is the paper Wedding dess I did for the AccuCut booth for CHA. If you havent seen the Beautiful dresses Marah Johnson has done with their dies , you have to check out her dress gallery on her blog. Amazing!
This dress was alot of work but and an amazing experience that I am thrilled to have had.
There are alot of little flowers on here..thats for sure.. but luckily, with the AccuCut system, you can cut a number of them at one time. I even cut some out of tulle and it worked perfectly. Each of the flowers is layered larger to smaller, three times, and has a crystal in the center. The strips that make up the bottom of the skirt is one of thier new scalloped border dies.


The bigger pointed peddle flower with graduated sizes is a new die also. My favorite!

I really had no idea that AccuCut had SO MANY Fantastic dies !!! And right here in my home town! I was just totally blown away!
The flat part of the back of the dress is done with layers of a small leaf die. (lots of leaves!) LOL


After finishing the dress, I decided there was no way this girl was not having a bouquet.. so...


wah lah... she has one now!! LOL

Any of you who are going to CHA, stop by the AccuCut Booth and Check out the new releases. Booth 1651

(oh... and say "hi" to my girl) LOL

Better yet... come between 1 and 3 pm on Monday and do a make and take with me!

Ahhhhh.... feels good to finally be able to share this week!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay, Vicki!! This dress is so pretty! =) I love, love love all the layers!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally stunned about this - I'm in Love!!! You are so creative and busy as a bee!!

Anonymous said...

I am speechless, this is AMAZING!!! WOW!!! You are my IDOL and I am your stalker. GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

The dresses are amazing, beautiful and so creative. Thanks for sharing them!!

janel said...

I am so lucky to have been able to see this at CHA. It is truly AMAZING! Beautiful, elegant, lovely, unreal....and a real treat for my eyes. Wow...I am in awe!
hugs....real ones!
janel

Pattyjo said...

I just can't believe you made this our of paper! Its just beautiful! You amaze me girl...just amaze me!