Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chat'n at Serendipity

Had a great time , chat'n with the girls , over at Serendipity Scrapbooks tonight. The time just few by! I think we still had stuff to chat about!LOL

Here is the Flip Flop book I made with the Valentine themed Kit, I was telling you about. Total Credit to Kristen here,... this is her album idea. Too fun!

The photos I used in this , are of my niece Amy and her hubby John. They are newlyweds,and SO cute togeter. Thanks guys for letting me take these photos, with this book in mind. The book is yours!



























I'm having so much fun meeting all the girls that are posting , to put their name in for the RAK! Super fun, to see who's coming over! I love hearing from you all!

I made a banner for my blog, except I'm too computer illiterate to figure out how to put it in. LOL Dear Lana, is going to help me out. It's slow...but I'm learning , little by little.

7 comments:

janel said...

I had such fun tonight. Loved every minute..I couldn't believe how fast the time went by...yes..I could have chatted more. :)
What a lovely book...and how lucky for your niece....couldn't be a nicer Valentine's Day present.
Thanks for the fun!

Michelle M White said...

That is the cutest book ever! What a great idea! We may have to try that in San Diego! Love it!!!!!

Nat said...

Love this book and your new header is adorable!!!

Jami said...

Vicki this book is awesome, they are going to love it. Your banner my dear is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!! WOW oh WOW!!!

Catherine said...

I am so in love with your new banner! It's beautiful, so beautiful.

janel said...

Gorgeous banner....beautiful! So vintage, yet so fresh! Great combination.

StaceyM said...

You did a wonderful job on the fip flop album. I love seeing your work in the gallery. Plus those cards are absolutely gorgeous with the stamps. We had so much fun last night. I appreciate you taking the time to talk to us and make new friends!!!