Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fun stuff coming up!!!

I had SO Much fun working on these Valentine Cards for my family last night! I just got Lost in it. I LOVE it when I just have total creative freedom to play and make whatever I want, like I did with these cards. It sure helps when you love what you are working with! I loved these papers and these stamps!

Which brings me to the things I want to tell you about today. First of all the Rock'n fun papers are from the February Serendipity Scrapbooks kit. (scroll to the bottom for the kit I used for these cards and for my project) I am honored to be Serendipty Scrapbooks "Guest Designer" for the month of February, and am excited about spending some time over there in there chat room tomorrow night for an online chat. So... if you're on online , stop on over, and join us!! Here's the info

****Vicki Chrisman-Designer Chat Feb. 8th 5pm Pacific, 6pm mountain, 7pm central and 8pm Eastern. Go to the forum, and click on chat at top.****

Guest Designer for February


Anyway, Kirsten (owner of SS) sent me this fantasic Valentine themed kit filled with coordinating goodies gallore. With that she send a templet and instructions for a darling flip flop album she desiged, and requested I make one with the kit. It was a great project. I'll be sharing it tomorrow,or you can see it in the Seredipity Gallery, as Kristen has it posted now.

Looking forward to chatting with the girls over there tomorrow night!!!


NOW......... for the second thing I wanted to tell you about.

****** I FEEL LIKE DOING A RAK AGAIN!!!!!************
SO.... the sweet and generous Sandy Redburn ,owner of Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage, is going to help out with this!

For those of you who have been drooling over the new "Acrylic Art Stamps" that Crafty Secrets Hearwarming Vintage" just released at CHA... this is your chance to WIN SOME!!! Sandy is donating two sets of the stamps and a mix of other CS products to this RAK!!! So I think I'll draw TWO NAMES this time!!!! YAY! I love giving stuff!!! LOL

All you have to do is post a comment, letting me know to put your name in. For those of you who have tried to comment and it says "sign up for blogger" if you dont have an account.... dont let that scare you off, because it's EASY...just a couple things to type ,and NO committment at all. I think that scares "non-bloggers" off, sometimes, so I wanted to mention that. Otherwise , just email me... no big deal, but put your name in ... I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! LOL

*************I'll draw two names Next Friday Feb 16th************************


On these cards I used the French Mail acrylic art stamps and the Cherub acrylic art stamps. but you can see all of the sets HERE







OH I love this little mail guy!






And I like every single bird on the "Bird Notes set" so much, it's hard for me to pick!







Thanks to all of you who asked about how Jarad was feeling. He is doing some better today. I think the anibiotics are kicking in. He took a sick day and stayed home last night, which tells me he was REALLY not feeling good, because he never misses work! The antibiotics where making him a bit sick to his stomach, on top of the pain. He has been sleeping alot..but I'm sure that's good for him since the infection was really taking a toll on him. I'm sure today will be better.

It's snowing here again today... so I guess I better stop whining about wanting spring, for a while! (but the snow was kind of pretty) Trying to be optimistic here!

44 comments:

Jami said...

Vicki those V-Day cards are amazing. So happy to hear that Jared is feeling better. As for the RAK, put my name in as many times as you would like. HAHA!!!

Chris C. said...

RAK ME, RAK, ME, RAK ME, RAK ME, RAK ME!!!

Your note cards and VD cards are just gorgeous! Your work is always exquisite. Yes, I'm jealous! LOL

Good luck at SS. I'll be there cheering you on!

Chris C.

Helle Greer said...

Juu huuu jumping up and down over her in CA. those stamps are the cutest, and you just did a splendid job with them.
How do you come up with all this great stuff, girl?
You are one "RAK"ing talented women!!!
;)
helle

Michelle said...

Hi Vicki!! sign me up! sign me up! I am in looove with those stamps...and your blog! thanks for all the cha peeks, too....!!

Deb S. said...

OMG do I love,love,love those stamps!!!!!!!! Please sign me up Vic:)!

janel said...

Good evening! Beautiful beautiful Valentines..yes, that little postman is too cute....love the flowers! Such fun to just be creative for the ones we love!
Since I was the lucky lucky recipient of your last RAK.....make sure my name is not in the group......and I will be excited to see who wins this round! Anxious to see! You are so kind and generous! Have a great evening!

Allison said...

Wow...these cards are terrific. I so like the one with the flourishes and paper flowers. And yes, please enter me in your RAK drawing...TFS!

Michelle M White said...

Sign me up for the RAK, girlie! You know how I LOVE those stamps! (and you too, of course!)

Nat said...

I love your Valentines DAy Cards and I ask again - can I be your valentine and get one - LOL!
Ohhhh RAK - drool, drool - LOL! I would love to be included in the drawing :-)

Catherine said...

pick me me me me me me! LOL. Love those stamps!!

V said...

Oh my gosh! Your cards are too stinkin' cute! I love that swooshy one from the Cherub set. I think that one is hands down my favorite.

Oh yes, Pick me! Pick me! :)

V

bethtrue said...

hi VIcki - those are some cute valentine's cards!! i'd love to be entered in your give-away!! thanks for sharing all your great ideas; i enjoy reading your blog.

~Beth~ (tired mommy to an energetic 3 1/2 year old)

Debbi said...

WoW! your Valentine's are sooo special..whoever receives those are sure to feel loved. LOVE the CS stamps since I first saw them here! thanks for the opportunity to be RAK'd!

Lucy Chesna said...

awesome cards and chatting with you at serendipty was great/

RAK ME!!!!!

Lucy C

Yvonne said...

I am loving all your cards. They are so pretty. Yvonne

StaceyM said...

I want to thank you Vicki for taking the time to chat with us tonight at Serendipity Scrapbooks. We had a blast and the time was to short. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us in the techniques forum!!!

Now for the good stuff......I am raising my hand really high, jumping up and down on one foot, singing loudly, "pick me, pick me"!!! LOL Thanks for the opportunity!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Oohh - I'd love to be entered into the RAK drawing! Sorry to miss out on the chat tonight!

Mara said...

Just found your blog. I love all the gorgeous cards. And the flip flop album is just to cute.

islandsmurf said...

The cards are awesome! And throw my name in for the RAK.

Dale Anne said...

What FABULOUS cards!!!
Just went and had a peek at the images on the site.....WOW!
THANKS for offering up some blog candy!

Julie said...

Very nice! Love the site and love the RAK drawing!!

Kelly Sampson AKA Emmiestamps said...

I would love to entered, great blog i just found it today.

Jackie said...

Your Valentine's are gorgeous! I just found your blog today but I will be back! Please enter me in your RAK drawing - those stamps are great!

tanis said...

Please please enter me!
That would make a fabulous birthday present!!! (A couple of days early, but that's ok!)
Thanks for the opportunity!

Rachel Hope said...

OOO, I would love to be entered!!!

GORGEOUS Cards, I am drooling over the flourish one with the punched flowers!! Oh My!

Colleen said...

Please enter me in the drawing. These cards are beautiful!

Cindy Keery said...

I'd love to be entered in your draw - thank you!! Your cards are absolutely stunning!

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

wow, love your cards they are very beautiful. Awesome Rak!!!

Thank you!

I will be doing blog candy soon so keep watching for your turn to win too;)

Patty said...

Loved the shy cherub!!

Pls RAK me, thanks!

Leah said...

your Valentines are fabulous! I am just enjoying the cute stuff you make. :) I would love to be entered into your drawing too...

quickcurl said...

WOW, these cards are just amazing. Please add me to the RAK list! Thanks for sharing! Christine

~Lana B.~ said...

Your artwork is amazing! I truly can not pick a favorite...totally jaw dropping gorgeous! Please add my name to your drawing...I am SO subscribing to your wonderful blog! Thank you for being an inspiration!!
~Lana B.~

Linda Yamakido said...

Very darling cards,,please enter me in your giveaway,,we girls just can't have enough stamps!

Linda Yamakido said...

I love your cards,,, very talented gal,,,

Jan Scholl said...

I love the punched flower card with the frilly stamped vines. simple but stunnng.

mjb coffee said...

Vivki, I think you GOT LOVE last night making these cards!!!! They are pieces of Art!!! Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Just down right gorgeous!!! Thanks for the blog candy give away.

Lori Faeber said...

Put my name in for the RAK. Love free stuff. Love your blog!

tntsmom said...

Your cards are adorable!!!

Ronda said...

Hey Vic! Throw my name in - you know how much I love CS goodies! Your blog is just pure eye candy, my dear! I absolutely love looking at all the beautiful work you have posted!
Ronda

Gretchen said...

Oooh, Vicki! Put my name in - I'm totally in loooooove with those stamps! Woohoo!

Yasmin said...

Hope I'm not too late for the RAK drawing Vicki!!!!

Please sign me up & please pick me!!

Just love yopur cards - your work is just amazing!

KindredEsprit said...

To say I am excited about the new Clear Art Stamps would be an understatement! From the moment I saw them I fell in love!! And now you're giving some away! Eeeek!!! Soooo excited! *fingers' crossed* And I *totally* love the cards you made! Wow! Truly inspiring and beautiful!
Ciao!
Cristina

Sarebear said...

I would so love to win one of these sets!