Friday, February 02, 2007

It all came together

It was so fun to see it all put together so beautifully in the AccuCut booth! Jen and Tammy pulled the bouquet , napkin rings, and flowers I made for the vases together with all these other beautiful pieces to make this gorgeous table setting, that was set up with the dress right next to it. It was stunning! Just brought me to tears!

Beautiful little gift boxes and even the placemats all made with AccuCut dies. It was Amazing!
I had no idea this is what would be on the music stand. It was just SO nice!




These girls put a ton of work into this booth, and it really showed! It looked fantastic! Traci Amberst designs for AccuCut and you could see her talent all around. I was so excited about the dress I forgot to take photo of my other projects in the booth. LOL ,but there are a few on this wall.









I had a great time doing Make and Takes the second day at the AccuCut booth. I met lots of nice people, and alot of fun.

Tomorrow , I'll share Fancy Pants photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so awesome Vicki!!!

janel said...

So glad you posted photos, because words just cannot do justice to your work. It is more than amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Vicki.. this is AMAZING!!! I can imagine the very hard work you put into those items!! Great job honey! I am very happy that you have these photos to share.
Keysha

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS AMAZING BEAUTIFUL there are really no words that describe your art.