Monday, February 12, 2007

Loving these

I don't know if you have seen this great note card set at Target ...but thought I would share, because they are so great for stamping on! There are 50 blank , scalloped edge note cards in here with 50 envelopes. ($9.99) The colors are great, and each of the note cards have a coordinating border around the edge , in the colors of the envelopes. I like to keep note cards and envelopes next to my desk, so I have them handy. I thought of my new Crafty Secrets Stamps as soon as I saw these. I decided I would stamp them all ahead of time , with a variety of the stamps, and put them back in the holder, so they would be ready to use.


There is actually a whole set of Shabby designs. The tissue It's sitting on was too temping for me to pass up also! Soooo pretty!
First the unfinished cards , and then , below , after I stamped them with the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage (Bird and French Postage stamps).

It's been so fun to check out the blogs of everyone who's been commenting and putting their names in for the RAK. Thanks for posting girls!!! Be sure to check back on Friday when I do the drawing .. and if you haven't put your name in ... there is still plenty of time. All this week, I'll be posting projects made with CS product and the new stamps.
We are supposed to be getting snow again tonight. I have no plans on going anywhere tomorrow ..as I have a touch of the flu. I think I'll be staying in where it's warm.
Jarad is buying Ryan's(nephews) BMW from him. So , next weekend Wes and Jarad are driving to Denver to spend some time with Ryan and bring the car home. So, I certainly hope if we have to have snow, we get it, out of the way before then!
Off to bed... hoping to feel better tomorrow.


11 comments:

Allison said...

You did such a great job with these...sigh, I wish we had a Target here! I guess I will have to plan a business trip (I work remotely from CA) soon!

Michelle M White said...

Oh these are cute!!! Back to Target AGAIN!!!

Jami said...

These cards are so adorable. I was just at Target yesterday and it looks as if I will have to make another trip today. I love the stamps on them also. Perfect!!! Rest up and get well soon.

Vicki said...

Vicki I so love all the new CS stamps...those note cards were a great idea...and you have to love how easy and affordable it was to jazz them up!!

Catherine said...

oh man, now I have to go to Target today :-) thanks for enabling me!

becky said...

yes! i love those notecards, i've been hoarding them. and i LOVE your new banner! so, so pretty vic!

audephil said...

Absolutely stunning! love your creative way of thinking!!

Nat said...

Awesome.- love those cards!!!

janel said...

Darling cards...and those stamps are perfect. Snowing lightly here...and will hope for clear weather for the drive to Denver....Have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow..and I hope someone spoils YOU......you deserve it!

Helle Greer said...

Got that tissue paper tonight, must go back again tomorrow, to find those cards. They do look soooooo cute with those stamps!!! ;)
helle

christiane said...

the cards are looking great!! it's good to have some ready to use ;))