Friday, February 09, 2007

Pink and Red again

I just cant stop with the PINK and RED these days! LOL You guys will be glad when Valentines Day is over, so I work on somthing else. I normally dont get that "into" Val day stuff, but I've just been having fun with this. I decided today that I am missing getting together with my "scrap girls" so much, .. so I gave them all a call today , about coming over next week for a little gathering. I don't know if we will be pulling it off , before Val day, but I had fun making little favors for them today. (they can always save them for next year right?)
Things have just been so crazy busy the last few months, I feel like I havent
socialized at all with my friend (or my family for that matter) as much as I'd like too! I made a promise to myself to work on managing "work time" better, so that changes. Looking forward to getting together with the girls! And next week, I'm spending an entire day , with my mama! Just cause I want to!!! I wish my sisters lived closer....cause I'm missing them also.
I am so lucky to have these people in my life.... I need to slow things down a bit... and enjoy them!
I found these images in my Big drawer of ephemera, so I decided to use them. You know I'm partical to only Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage images... so I usually never use any others. I used two paper doilies to make the base for the standing tag, and just reinforced the bottom with a circle of chipboard, to make it sturdy.





I have a button fetish! LOL









These cute little candy boxes are a die from AccuCut. Instead of filling them with candy, these are filled with red, pink and white, photo turns, brads, clips, ect..



I'm STILL using those fun papers from my Flip Flop Kit from Serendipity Scrapbooks! I just can't leave it alone. Boy, it has gone a long way!
Just some clips to clip together some goodies for the girls.
None of these things, where assignments... just "fun for me" stuff.
Now ... I hope a have my "PLAY TIME" all out of me for a while, so I get back to the job at hand. LOL I still have an article to write to go with some layouts I did for Legacy . You know me ... I would rather PLAY than write anyday!
I'm most creative , when I'm trying to put off doing what, I really should be doing. (that's my excuse) ... and I'm sticking to it! lol
Have a super weekend,and remember to take time for the special people in your life too!
ps
.... and dont forget to put your name in for the RAK, if you havent already. I'll be drawing a week from today!

7 comments:

Allison said...

These images are just beautiful...TFS!

Helle Greer said...

LOVE your new banner... SOOOOOOOO pretty.
I think all us girls in this crazy scrapworld, is loving this month, there is nothing like a litte dab pink, red, add some glitter, and a bit of vintage,and we are in heaven.
Such a joy to come visit your blog,love the eyecandy.
:)
helle

Nat said...

I so love those!!!!

Tabitha W. said...

Your work is gorgeous!! Those kits from Serendipty Scrapbooks do go a long way. I'm still using pieces from a kit I bought back in October! Thanks again for joining us for chat Thursday night! And of course, I would LOVE to have my name thrown in the hat for a RAK! Thanks Vicki!

Jami said...

Oh Vicki I never get tired of looking at your gorgeous works of art. I love everything that you made. BEAUTIFUL!!!

janel said...

Oh...I hate to think that pink and red are passing...love this special little holiday when friends, family and loved ones are celebrated! And, you do such a wonderful job at celebrating! yes, you are a joy, as are all your projects!
Have a great day!

Michelle M White said...

I love it all! Awesome banner!!!!!