Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Playing with paper again

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!!! Does this mean.. no more pink and red for me??? (sad face) I don't think so! Remember I said , I'm having the girls over on Saturday, and although we couldn't set a date to get together before Valentines Day, the theme (in my book) will still be Valentines! LOL Don't worry, I'll transition after the weekend .. I promise.

Thanks Brent, Diana and Nathaniel , for the nice email today! ...and Donna also! Just in case I don't mention it enough..........I have the most amazing, supportive, thoughtful family, anyone could every ask for! (How was that for something mushy , on Valentines Day?) LOL But it's SO True!

Since I'm drawing on Friday for the Crafty Secrets RAKS, there is only one more day to get your name in.... THURSDAY! so... send me your name girls!

I decided since I've been doing a lots with the stamps , I would do something to day , with some of the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Papers. I used one of the Creative Impressions Bare Elements Dress forms and an AccuCut Flower die with Papers form the Classic and Radiant Paper Pads on this. It was quick and fun. ( Especially quick after doing the big one for CHA)


Sorry about the lighting. Once again. I am finishing my projects way after the sun has gone down! lol It kills me to have to take photos without natural light...but the blog calls.
Have a happy day everyone... and find time to do something fun!




7 comments:

Nat said...

I so love your dress!!! It is so beautiful!

Jami said...

Isn't that the cutest dress. I love it!!!

Catherine said...

OMG Vic, you are so talented! I just love the way this dress form looks. You rock sistah.

janel said...

beautiful, sweet and so YOU! Love this....and know you will have tons of fun with the "girls"! Enjoy. Hope you are feeling better...and LOVE your work!!!

Helle Greer said...

So dreamy and pretty. The papersare just so sweet, I love them.
I was just thinking today, I have two sides to me, (I should be a Gemini, but I am a Leo) one is bright and colorful, and the other is totally vintage shabby. I love everything old, pictures, stories, wine, money, men LOL( my hubby is turning 50 soon, and I'm teasing him).
Have a great day.
helle

becky said...

you amaze me. that's all. carry on.

Yasmin said...

Wow Vicky that dress is amazing!!!!