Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sometimes ...


it just happens... you just get lost in what you're working on and time gets away from you, right? Well , it happened to me last night. I had every intention of posting last night before I went to bed, but I got so caught up in this Altered project, that it was LATE , and I just needed to get to bed. I hate going to bed when I'm on a roll, and my project isn't finished... so I usually wont! But last night.. I finally gave in and just went to bed and finished it today, because I was getting so tired, I was afraid I was just going to mess it up.



I attached 3 big paper mache tags together to make this Altered project. I think the tags were by Walnut Hollow. All the other supplies ..paper, chipboard, cut outs, stamps,and ribbon, are all
Fancy Pants .

Here are the Four NEW paper lines Fancy Pants released at CHA

and check out these NEW STAMPS

Okay... did that get your attention? lol beautiful stuff huh?
If I tell you the real story behind this photo (don't tell anyone else okay?) It will just take all the magical, mystical, fun, out of this project..once you know. lol It was taken on Easter a couple of years ago , and she was tossing an EGG up in the air!
( I ruined it for you , didn't I?) lol

I guess I had Miss Neely on my mind today, since she left with the Tilly's for the UK tour this week.
Jan (sis) was telling me about them getting their upcoming Tour Schedule, and where they would be. I tried to write them down as we talked on the phone, but didn't get them all. I just now went to the website and they're all there so I copied and pasted them below. Wow... those kids are going to be hopping! What an experience!
What a sweetheart she is ..as busy as she is , before she left the other day, she called to set a date to have us over for dinner at her new place before she leaves again. And to think, she schedules things to be able to substitute teach when they are between tours. Amazing girl!



TILLY EUROPE TOUR

WEDNESDAY 4/4/07 PORTUGAL LISBON CLUB LUX

THURSDAY 5/4/07 SPAIN MADRID SALA CAROCOL

FRIDAY 6/4/07 SPAIN BARCELONA RAZZMATAZZ

SATURDAY 7/4/07 FRANCE FESTIVAL GAROROCK

SUNDAY 8/4/07 MONDAY 9/4/07 BELGIUM BRUSSELS BOTANIQUE

TUESDAY 10/4/07 HOLLAND AMSTERDAM PARADISO

WEDNESDAY 11/4/07 GERMANY COLOGNE GEBAEUDE

THURSDAY 12/4/07 GERMANY BERLIN MARIA

FRIDAY 13/4/07 AUSTRIA VIENNA SZENE

SATURDAY 14/4/07 SUNDAY 15/4/07 ITALY MILAN MAGAZZINI GENERALI

MONDAY 16/4/07 ITALY ROME ALPHEUS

TUESDAY 17/4/07 WEDNESDAY 18/4/07 FRANCE PARIS ELYSEE MONTMARTRE

THURSDAY 19/4/07 FRIDAY 20/4/07 IRELAND HEINEKEN GREEN ENERGY SHOW

SATURDAY 21/4/07 IRELAND DUBLIN AMBASSADOR

SUNDAY 22/4/07 ENGLAND LONDON ASTORIA

MONDAY 23/4/07 ENGLAND LONDON ASTORIA

TUESDAY 24/4/07 ENGLAND MANCHESTER RITZFriday April 27th with BJORK and SONIC YOUTH!

2 comments:

janel said...

Wow....what a wonderful project...LOVE that tag..and you made magic of it! Looks like I could reach out and touch her.....SUPER!
Hoping your niece is feeling back to herself and able to rest a bit...so fun to be able to follow their tour. Thanks!
hugs
J

Catherine said...

Nat is going to be happy - they are going to Berlin!! Loving your project!! So gorgeous. Talk about being blown away!!