Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Trying to stay warm

It is COLD here! With the wind chill it is supposed to feel like 20 below here tomorrow!!!! THAT IS COLD!!!
I'm feeling some better today, but still not a hundred percent. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.

Since I'm drawing for the the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage RAK on Friday, I decided I was going to try to make and post at least one thing each day that I made using the new stamps.
I did this card using the Cooking stamps. They have a large and a smaller set of silverware, that are so fun, great borders and lots of fun images. You can check them out here. There were a big hit at CHA.

Since I've been stamping alot more, I've had alot more stampers visiting my blog, and it's really been fun to hear from them. I love stamping I and even worked in a retail stamp and scrapbook store at one time, but there are so many new inks now. I used to be "in the know"... now I need to study up. I better check in with these stampers to get the lowdown on the best inks of specific projects. Lisa, Michelle, and Helle. They are all extremely talented stampers!

I used some of that fun shabby chic tissue paper from Target for the napkin on this card, but the other papers are Crafty Secrets. The black with white dots is in the Radiant Paper Pad.


I thought this would be fun for a girls lunch
If you haven't put your name in for the RAK... ....well....you know what to do! LOL

I'm changing the subject a bit ,but wanted to say congrats to my friend Catherine, (Cat). She has some fantastic projects and articles in the current issue of "Creative TECHniques" If you click on this link, the "Soul" flower project that is on that page is hers also. Great stuff from her, as always! She is also the Author of "Sewing on Paper". AND... if you check out her blog you can see photo of her showing MARTHA.. how to use a Cutterpede , at CHA. Man.. that girl is everywhere! LOL Catherine Matthews-Scanlon

Okay , it's off to bed for me... it's LATE! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks Vic - love ya Sister! Did you get your plane ticket for March 31st yet?

StaceyM said...

Vicki, you are tearing it up girl. This is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you are feeling better today. It is no fun being sick!!!

Nat said...

LOve the card again!!! You rock sister!

Helle Greer said...

How STINKIN cute is that card????
You are sick and your are still creating, that proves how much you ROCK Girlfriend...
Hope you get a good night sleep, and feel better in the morning.
Stay warm, better yet, come out and visit us in Cali.
;)
helle