Monday, March 19, 2007

Art journal

I thought I would share the ArT JoURnaL I've been working on. (when there's a free minute...OK..REALLY late at night)lol I atleast have the cover pretty much finished. It's going to be sort of a RoUnd RoBiN , I'm doing with a couple dear friends, who's work I totally admire. Michelle White and Helle Greer. I love thier work , and am totally excited about doing this with them, and having a special little peice of their work.
We've decided we are leaving it totally open to do whatever we want in these journals... total creative freedom!


Yep, that's me. lol...geezzz, I look like a happy kid huh? lol The original photo was taken at my Grandparents farm in SD. My cousin is standing to the left of me, and we are holding baby kittens. Well,.. with the use of my handy dandy, detail scissors and some glue.. I'm now holding .
"loVe ArT"!!

Man, oh man, so I love the Sakura glitter pens!! I ordered more. Copper, Silver, Clear, Gold, Black and Pink!
Dawn (my niece from Fl) will be coming in from the airport , late tonight, so I am going to ride with Greg,(nephew from MN) to go pick her up. They are both only here for a short time, so atleast the time in the car.. well be time we can chat. Looking forward to that.
Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

janel said...

Absolutely precious...those wings jump out of my screen...you are more than adorable....hugging that heart/art! So cute. Enjoy the time with your family!

becky said...

absolutely gorgeous vic!!!! wow.

Helle Greer said...

What a Precious journal, Vicki...
Can't wait to see it up close, I have started mine but there is not much to show yet, have some deadlines I must meet first, and then I can play for real. Can't wait.
Helle