Sunday, March 04, 2007

Cabin Fever

All I know is ... tomorrow , I need to get out of the house! lol TOOO many snow days... and I'm feeling like a hermit. I don't think the weather is supposed to be great tomorrow... but , it's going to have to be pretty bad to keep me in, at this point. Time for an outing!

With all this snow and bad weather , I was concerned about Neely(niece) flying in. The Band was supposed to be getting in this weekend, and I wasn't sure if it was yesterday or today. I had heard that flights were really backed up at O'Hare, and hoped that wasn't where they would be coming in. I talked with Jan tonight, and she said they got in today. And it was O'Hare .. but she said Neely said they got in fine, with no problems. Glad she is home, safe and sound.

Boy this post is really a mish mash of a number of different things... so bear with me.

I made this hanging file folder for my door out of some of my favorite Fancy Pants Designs Papers. I wish you could see the brown lace better, in this photo. It's Fancy pants also, and is so beautiful and matches the papers so well. All of the Fancy Pants Ribbons and lace are Gorgeous.


The photo below is a cotton dish towel that I used stazon to stamp on, using the scalloped cherry border and silverware from the set of Kitchen Classics from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.
Then... I also wanted to post a picture of the upcoming March ScrapMuse Kit.
Check out that bunch of goodies.
Here's were to look , if your interested in this kit
A2Z: Big Starz IA2Z: Little Starz IA2Z: Starburst I A2Z: Big Starz IIA2Z: Little Starz IIA2Z: Starburst II Scenic Route Paper: Metropolis: Kraft ArrowsScenic Route Paper: Metropolis: Kraft Stars Bazzill: MidnightBazzill: WhiteBazzill: MarmaladeBazzill: Starmist Prism: Intense KiwiPrism: Ocean sparklesRobin's Nest: Distressed Chipboard, RainforestAmerican Crafts: Felt pajamas Thickers, Turqouise Stemma: Journaling Curtains, Scribble Daisy Everlasting Keepsakes: Star CuddlesBasic Grey: Photo Frames Rubons, White Creative Impressions: Metal Frames (bulk), Pastel Blue, Orange, Lime/Green (not pictured)Creative Impressions: Brads to match the frames (not pictured)Imaginisce: Stars Sliders, Sentimental Orange ribbon Stemma: Quick Borders, Blue ScribbleHeidi Swapp: XL Photo Corners, Blue StripeAmerican Crafts: Stars Foam Shapes

Hope you all had a great weekend , and are refreshed and ready to start the week!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Wow - that stamp technique so cool!

janel said...

More amazing designs...you are just a creative whirlwind!
Hope the sun shines on you today and you get to go out and enjoy the day! If I was there..I would be there in a heartbeat! Enjoy!!!!