Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Felt and Floss






It's been a while since I've done any embrodery ...but I broke out the embrodery floss to work on some felt projects, to add to my sale table. I LOVE to do the blanket stitch... I think its so relaxing. I worked on these while watching a movie with the fam. (It drives them crazy... they think , I'm not "watching" if I'm doing anything else, but I can't stand to just SIT and watch TV. I like working on something. (Yes , I really can do both!) LOL



My pictures got all jumbled around... sorry. The tags , go in the felt stitched pocket.
Wes, came home tonight , and it waiting for his turn on the computer. LOL ( I control the keyboard... the majority of the time, so I better not complain! ) lol





Hope everyone had a great day! My friend Deb came out for a visit today, and that was a treat!

The time just flew by... so we'll have to get together again soon!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Those stamps are amazing and I totally love your embroidery!

janel said...

DARLING!!!!
You are making me want to get my stitching out! Love those spring colors!!!!!! Hoping it is sunny in Neb.! :)

Lana said...

Can I want that bird any MORE? YOU ROCK AGAIN VICKI :)