Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fun stuff

Here is a couple of pictures of one of the projects I did with AccuCut dies. I LOVE this banner and little birds! What fun dies to work with. I plan to do a project with these little birds and banner for an upcoming class, with Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Papers and NEW Clear ART stamps.


I also wanted to post a link to Michelle Whites blog "My Paper Tales" , so you could see this darling photo of her little boy , holding her RAK pgk of Crafty Secrets goodies she won. Oh my.. he is SO CUTE!!!


I am SO excited about doing a ..sort of Round Robin Swap with Michelle and Helle Greer! These girls are so fun and talented! I love both these artists work! Need inspiration? Both their blogs are filled with it!! Here is Helle's blog also. Pink Latte
Ok... you know how I love to find stuff to alter at the $ store... Well... there is only one thing I love even more than that!.... JUNK'N lol Today I stopped at my favorite "hole in the wall" junk store. I only had 25 minutes before they closed... and look at the goodies I found for
a GRAND TOTAL of $7.50

I know , to some it's probably junk... but to me ...it's TOTAL TREASURE!!! lol



Trust me , this place is no sweet little boutique! FAR FAR from it! lol Next time, I'll take a picture of it. You will laugh! But , hey... If you just look... you can get the goods! lol


The other thing, I wanted to share , that I keep forgetting to take a picture of , is the cool gift I got from my sweet and "oh so talented" friend Cindy van Koll. She is the lead graphic designer for Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage. She is not only an amazing graphic designer, but Creative beyond belief. She sent me this fabric banner, with all my favorite photos printed on it.. and printed on this cool background she created. She had asked me to send her some of my favorite photos a while back, but I had no idea what she was up too. I got it in the mail, the day, I took mom to run errons, so she got to see it also. Her and I , had so much fun , looking at all the photos , and how Cin put them together to make this. THANKS Cin!! I LOVE IT!!








Well, I better go get something done... in case I decide to go
Junk'n again tomorrow! lol

4 comments:

Helle Greer said...

Vicki, Vicki, vicki what CAN'T you do?
That banner is divine.
I went fleamarket shopping today too, and was gonna post about it, but came home and got a sad phone call, and had to post about that instead.
I'm so sad, so many things in that book I can't replace.
Anyway I'm going to bed now.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Hugs,
helle

Michelle M White said...

You are sooo sweet! I love all your treasures!

Catherine said...

I just love that banner, and your photos of your loot are great!

janel said...

Looks like you had a great day! I love that pink rick rack...remember seeing that brand just like that when I was small....Beautiful banner..and I think I see you and dh in one of those photos. You blog...always a delight! Happy Friday!