Friday, March 30, 2007

Ready for the weekend!

Lots going on this weekend.. so I'm hoping the weather is nice. I'm meeting with a group of friends in Omaha tomorrow, for lunch and shopping, and before that, to watch a friend run in a marathon. Tomorrow night "Tilly and the Wall"( my nieces band) is playing in Omaha. I always go.. and would love to tomorrow night.. but I'll just have to see how the day goes.

I worked on my project for Paper Crafts today, and got it finished! Yay! I can't share that ,but I can share some of the little "fun Stuff" I've been doing.
I saw these wooden pinwheels at Walgreens yesterday, (2 for $1).. so I took off the plastic flower pinwheel that was on them , and made my own with some colorful Fancy Pants Papers.


The other thing I was working on , was trying to come up with 50 of something! Two of the friends I'm meeting with , just turned 50, so we thought it would be fun for each of us to do something up for them (50 of something) The containers have 50 LifeSavers in them, and the card has a square punch out of the front , with a lifesaver in it. The blue tag, is what the saying on the inside says.

These papers are also Fancy Pants . These are "Vintage Summer"
I just checked the Fancy Pants Blog...and LOOKie Michelle and I both have things on the blog. Michelle and I are not only on the ScrapMuse DT together ,but also Fancy Pants. Check out her cool layouts on the FP Blog!



Ok... one other thing before I go off to take in the weekend. Yesterday, JULIE posted a comment ...and it was so nice.... she said we met at CHA. JULIE... email me , so we can connect. I don't have your email... and I realize I need to get mine posted here on my blog.
Until then... here is mine... vickichrisman@hotmail.com
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!







3 comments:

Nat said...

tastique projects again!!! Say hi to the Tilly's from the Kraut ;-)

Sugar Bear said...

Love the pinwheels! You are the Queen of Creative!
Karla

Dawn Mercedes said...

these are all adorable...love the pin wheels.