Sunday, March 18, 2007

Scrapmuse March projects

We are uploading our March kit project to the gallery now. So if you want to see the amazing creations the girls came up with this month, you can check them out in the gallery at ScrapMuse.
These are a few of my projects. The box is an inspiration box, with file cards for different things.

I attached the clothes pins inside the lid to hold whatever it is I'm looking at , at the time.







Below is my sweet little punk'n of a nephew Griffin. He is go sweet. When I stopped over there the other day, he just came running, with a big hug. When I was leaving , I heard Kiley yelling my name , as I went off the porch. She said Griffin was saying... "kiss, kiss". I was back up to that door , for my sweet little smooch, in a heartbeat. I LOVE this kid!







The sketch is based on the layout.


Below is another one of my CUTE nephews! Hunter, usually runs when he See's me with my camera... but once in a while I get a shot. This one was taken a while ago... he's really grown into a handsome young man, and an amazing athlete!








This is a hanging file folder... for mail , papers, ect...









I just wanted to say thanks to you all you for then emails kind words and prayers. I will certainly pass them on to my sister and brother-in-law also.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Love your projects and layouts!!! Awesome!

Michelle said...

Cool stuff, Vicki!! =)

janel said...

Darling projects, and darling family that you scrapped beautifully! A real treat. Thinking of you and so enjoying your fresh and positive glimpse of life! Have a great week!