Friday, March 09, 2007

Sunny Friday in Nebraska


SUNNY DAY!!


Ahhhhh... sun! It was so nice here to day, I could actually open the window (a little bit) and let some fresh air in. Now I really want spring!

The $ store had ONE birdhouse left... so I was so happy, because I really wanted to do one in Crafty Secrets papers, and use some of the bird stamps.





It so amazing to me , how that lace, looks so dimensional and real. It is just the paper!






I just don't think , I could love these bird stamps any more than I do!
Here's the other fun thing that happened today! Check out all those fun dies! Guess what I'll be playing with the next few days?
I was so excited about getting the Birds and banner, because I love them so much, but also the Posies set that Marah did. I cant wait to make a bouquet! Check out the 12x12 scallop.. and my favorite scallop card. I used that card for my make and takes at the AccuCut booth at CHA.
I have so many ideas in my head for class projects.... Oh my! Thanks Tammy!!
Hoping all of you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!





3 comments:

Michelle M White said...

Those dies are amazing!!! I'm soooo jealous! the birdhouse is BEAUTIFUL too!

Eeva said...

I've been reading your blog since I joined Scrapmuse and your creations just amazes me!! They are sooo beautiful!!! Hugs Eeva Hall

Catherine said...

Can I come over and play?? It'd be so much more fun than painting....