Sunday, April 15, 2007

A fun day

I was a fun day of scrapping and chatting at the Lancaster Event Center in Lincoln yesterday. The event was hosted my Ben Franklin too (Lincoln) and Scrapbook Paradise (Albion). These where our first classes for Ben Franklin Too , but we have done many for Scrapbook Paradise and we always look forward to seeing the Albion girls. Both these stores are a MUST if your in Nebraska!

Everyone was SO friendly (as usually). Thank you to all of you who signed up for our classes!
I wanted to share with you , some of the darling hats my sister Jan made and sold. She has made an number of them and still has some to sell, so if you are interested in one for the little girl in you life... just email me and I'll get them to you. She is selling them for $10!!!
vickichrisman@hotmail.com


Here are some of the altered Tins Jan made also.



I've been posting my things, as I made them... but here is a pic of the little nests I made with tags using the cute Bird stamps from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.



Well it was a great day all around but,this was a highlight , for sure. Jan(sister) and (Brother-in-law) Keith have a favorite haunt that the frequent... and it's wonderful. We decided it's just what we needed to finish off a great day. Mazatlan has wonderful eats ,and Killer Margaritas. I'm not a drinker at all,but I will tell you this much .
ooohhh la la! YUM! One is all you need! lol Whew!

We ate , has a fantastic Margarita and visited for quite a while before I started for home. I love spending time with them.. we never run out of things to talk about. I laughed until my sides hurt!
I didn't leave Lincoln until almost 11 so it was after midnight when I got home, so I left unloading the car for today. That day had started before 6am , so I was ready for bed. (plus, the guys were around to help me unload today) Always thinking! lol


A special thanks to Crafty Secrets , Fancy Pants, Page Frames, and Lara Crafts for helping out with sponsoring these classes! It was a fun filled day!






4 comments:

Deb S. said...

Oh Jan's hat's are darling!! makes me wish i had a little one to get one for! almost, anyway:) love the tins too. very cute! mazatlan's sounds like a great place,hint hint, we should go there sometime;)

Tam said...

Wow! Those hats are adorable! And I love those altered tins! Looks like you had a great time!

janel said...

That margarita and those chips are making me hungry! Looks like you had a wonderful day on Sat. Glad you had such fun!

Catherine said...

that margarita looks mighty yummy - even if it is only 9am for me ;-) Your classes look fab! Wish I could have been there!!