Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ribbon Wings and Glitter

Just wanted to share with you some of my favorites from "Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage"

I made this card using one of the Double sided pieces of beautiful printed Cardstock from the Classic book. The darling little cherub with the bare bum is from the Cherub set of Clear Acrylic Art stamps that where released at CHA. Again... loving the Sakura jelly roll , stardust glitter pen. OH my... LOVE it. I wish you could see it in real life to see how it accents.


I love using a tracing wheel when I want a kind of stitched look with out actually using my machine. This way, it doesn't show through on the inside of the card.
I stamped the wings twice and cut out one set to add on top for a 3-D effect. Also did the same thing with a couple of the flowers.


Thanks for everyone who has been telling me what they love about Spring to put their name in for the Spring giveaway.... Keep it up girls... I wont draw until Friday the 13th of April!
I love reading your comments!
Have a super day!

5 comments:

Michelle M White said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

HB said...

ooo' I LOVE those "duh" moments when I learn something new! Using a tracing wheel.... GENIOUS!! This card is over-the-top gorgeous!

Helle Greer said...

Ohhh you are killing me here. This is absolutly gorgeous.
Put this card on Etsy, and I will buy it, NOW..
You blow me away with your talent.
hugs,
helle

Sugar Bear said...

I absolutely love this card. The way you made the 3D wings stand out really makes it.
Karla

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh. wow, that is just so beautiful! You are killing me here with the clearstamps.

Still haven't found any for sale. I know they are out there somewhere, right?
ps. found you on scrapmuse...what a fun site!
xo Lidy