Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Scrap Muse April Projects

The ScrapMuse kit this month is fabulous , once again. You can check it out here
April ScrapMuse Kit

I just notice that my first three layout are all of my sister Sharon and Brother-in-law Howards Grandchill'ns! The three girls in the first layout are Dawn and Gary's. Each one..beautiful inside and out.
The layout above is of Austin. (Gregs and Trinna's son) and the one below is Adriana , their daughter. I took all these photos when every one was home last summer . They are all just the sweetest kids ever.
Journaling is not my strong point ,so I challenged myself to do my article this month on journaling. It really was fun,as part of my article included talking with Becky Novacek, Ashley Calder and Kimber McGray , about their thought on journaling . You can download the April Scrapmuse New's letter HERE.
The next two layouts where done with photos taken at CHA in Anaheim with friends. The First one is Helle Greer and Michelle White. Those silly girls. ... lol


And this one , is of my sweet friend Janel! We met online , over at "My Daughters Wish" where she is on the DT,and instantly hit it off. This was the first time we met in person! But it seemed like we had known each other forever.




This is a paper mache round container I painted and altered with this months papers. I stamped a saying around the base.



This was such a fun kit!
Things have been kind of nuts around here lately. Dans hay fever and allergies are so bad, he actually took the day off today. Jarad just got over the flu..and we are hoping we don't all get it.
Glad it's over for him though, because he has alot going on starting today. His classes in Omaha started again this afternoon ,and he will have them 3 days a week, plus working full time.(usually over time). I have a pile of projects looking at me , that I'm hoping to catch up on before my classes this weekend. I'm waiting for things to slow down so that we can get started on some of the projects around here... like PAINTING the bathroom!!! Where does the time go?
Hope you day a great day today!




10 comments:

janel said...

What can I say....

"Love ya Vic"!!!!!!

:)

Shabbychick Junk said...

OMG! OMG YOU HAVE A BLOG! NOW I CAN SEE THE EYE CANDY UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL! YAY FOR ANNA FOR PUTTING YOU ON HER BLOG SO I COULD FIND YOU!! YIPPIE~!

LISA Z.

Michelle said...

aaw..hope everyone is feeling better soon!! I agree that time should slow down..where does it go?? Love all of your April projects, Vicki!

Nat said...

Looove what you did witht he Muse - you rock!!!

Jami said...

As your #1 stalker I LOVE your work. BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hope everyone is feeling better today and that no one else gets the flu. YUCKY.

{{{HUGS}}}

Tam said...

Vicki! Wow, your LOs and hat box is absolutely gorgeous!

I hope everyone gets to feeling better!

Deb S. said...

wow you have been a busy girl!! love all of your projects esp. the one of Austin! so sweet...hope dan is feeling better soon.

Catherine said...

Vic, I just loved all your projects this month! Hope Dan is better - and please don't mention the "p" word again.... :-) I don't ever want to pick up another roller again!!

Sugar Bear said...

Oh the bathroom has been on my project list for almost a year! I'm dreading it. I love the altered box.
Karla

Helle Greer said...

I feel so honered to be in a layout, Thank you dalink!
All your stuff just rock, It is like looking at an idea book.
Smiles,
helle