Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where is this week going?

How does the week seem to go so fast? Wow, it's just flying by. I wanted to share a couple of things I've been working on this week, but first... I got tagged again TWICE..Once buy my new blogging friend Karla from Karla's Cottage, an incredibly talented painter, and also from Anna Wight ,Sassy and Sweet Notes who is on the Crafty Secrets DT,... she is one talented girl, from stamping to photography. So I'm wrapping it into one and tagging these bloggers...


The crazy talented and sweet Lana Rappette

Talk about talented in so many ways... Falyn Cahall

Funloving , multi talented, 2007 HOFer Kimber McGray
and
and this new found artist alteredaimee

Consider yourself tagged girls!!!! lol Now go tag four others!


Ok, here's what I've been up to. I had one of my Feb ScrapMuse layouts picked up for Publication for Sept Scrapbook Trends, so I did this one with the kit to replace the one I pulled.
It's my cousin Craig and I at my Grandparents farm in SD , holding baby kittens on the porch. I have scrapped this photo a number of times now,but I cant help it, I just love it! lol

Love these Foofa la papers. (but then again, I ALWAYS
love Foof!)

The other layout I had picked up by Scrapbook Trends for Sept was a Fancy Pants layout, and after I agreed to send it, I realized I had left it with Jodi (owner) after CHA. Yikes! Well, this has happened before, and luckily, I caught her before she left ,and she was kind enough to make sure it got sent. Thanks Jodi!
Speaking of Fancy Pants Projects, here's the latest one I've finished. I altered this Provo Craft band aid tin, and made a mini album out of the Fancy Pants Creative Cards for the inside. One side the cards spell out "Pick a Peck" and on the other side I added photos of my flowers , that I've taken over the last couple of summers.





The ribbon just wraps around the album to hold it together.




Here is the "word" side of the album, that says, "Pick a Peck"
Here is the photo side. I love these Cards, they are so fun to use. Something different.

It's all just attached with ribbon and fold inside accordion style.
Hope all of you are having a good week! Enjoy the day... take time to create something fun!






11 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Wonderful layouts, and altered tin. The cards in the tin would be a fabulous way to showcase an individual (like a MOM), a family, pets, etc.

Tam said...

Stunning LOs and I love your tin! Your work is so inspiring!

Nat said...

Your layouts are awesome again - totally love em! Congrats on the Pubs!!!

Deb S. said...

oh you know i love that photo of you & craig!! so sweet....you are one amazing chickadee vic! you know i love all you do! :)

janel said...

Oh....love it all! Absolutely beautiful....love the tin and those are beautiful photos!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh my...is that the cutest, or what?? your layouts are always so cheerful and gorgeous. What a fabulous GIFT that altered tin and "little album" would make!

Sugar Bear said...

The altered tin and cards are a great idea. Multiple options for creating some great gifts!
Karla

Dawn Mercedes said...

I was going to tag you..but then saw you were already tagged so I thought I'd give you a break!

Catherine said...

Love the Peck of Posies....awesome!

Michelle M White said...

I love the tin! I have so many flower photos...GREAT idea! I also LOVE the pages you did! I love to see your layouts!!! Thanks for including Helle and me!

alteredaimee said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely adore the layout with the kittens. The tin with the album is adorable too. What fun! I just love your blog. Thanks for tagging me. It was my first ever!