Friday, April 13, 2007

THE WINNER IS................................................
Hey Karla.. I'll get your Spring Goodies sent out to you as soon as you send my your address.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Mine is off to a good
start... I just got my CK in the mail with my "May Fresh Face" layout in it. Can you believe that "man" is my baby boy? lol
Anyway... I'll be in teaching this weekend in Lincoln, so I'm looking forward to that, and to spending some time with my sissy! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post of the festivities tomorrow.

10 comments:

janel said...

Hi
Congratulations Karla! Lucky you!!

Oh, I LOVE that you are "fresh face", and love that your "baby boy" is featured too. Have a great time in Lincoln, and I will be anxious to see pictures of the fun!
BTW, I sure am enjoying the music on your blog! I love John M. Thanks!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Yippeeee!!!!!! Oh, thanks, how exciting. I was just saying that I want to try a give away, I love seeing them on people's blogs. How cool, that I just won one as I was planning on doing one???


Have fun in Lincoln, and thanks so much.

Nat said...

Congratulations Karla!!!

And congrats Vicki on Fresh Face!!!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Congartulations on your "fresh face" you look very cute! Have a wonderful time in Lincoln...I know it will be fun.

You've been tagged by the "Thinking Blogger" award~
Lidy

Michelle said...

Yay on the fresh face, Vicki!! and congrads, karla..=)

Catherine said...

Have fun Vic!! Congrats on your FRESH and awesome face!

alteredaimee said...

Congratulations Karla!

Your article looks fabulous Vicki. Have fun with your class and your sister!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Congrats to the winner...and the hostess on the publication!

Helle Greer said...

WTG Girlfriend Huge congrats to you...
Just got my issue, and saw you name, you just so cool and creative.
Hugs,
helle

Tam said...

Congrats Karla! That is so awesome! I can't wait to get my issue and see it!