Monday, May 14, 2007

Design a life you love

I love this saying! Today,(when I should have been doing a million other things), I altered this clipboard to hang in my work room. It was one of those "for absolutely no reason" projects... that I LOVE so much. lol

It's one of these large white Provo Craft Clipboards. It 's really simple.. but that was the plan. I wanted to use these little birds that Jan found at Michael's. 20 Cents... how can you beat that? When I saw hers, I had to have some... so she was so sweet , she picked them up for me and brought them when they came for Mothers Day. I'm a happy camper now that I have some. lol( what a baby I can be). They are wood and so easy to cover with paper(and SO cute!) . The chipboard flourish is from Fancy Pants ,Big Board chipboard. And the papers... well, no rhyme or reason... just papers I love.
I painted the chipboard and then stamped on it, before adding the gems.
I sunny day with a breeze blowing though my room , and a little time to create something , just for fun!


Cant ask for more than that!





6 comments:

~missprissme said...

ooh I love this too. I have a pic in my craft studio that reads, life is about creating yourself.

alteredaimee said...

Super cute! Those little birdies are darling. Another gorgeous creation Vicki!

MJ said...

I like it "Design the life you want"! What a positive and inspirational thought!

That pink cake below looks delicious! Makes me want to take a cake decorating class! Yummy!

Nat said...

this is gorgoeus!!! Love it!

chelemom said...

What awesome cards! The birds are so cute! Love them on the patterned paper!

Pattyjo said...

Beautiful just beautiful!!!!