Saturday, May 26, 2007

Have you seen these?

I had to run to Walmart today, to get the "eats" for the weekend. I DREAD it!.. but it's over now..whew!
I usually don't look at the scrapbooking stuff there,but I was in the Craft/Sewing Department looking for some thin lace for an upcoming class project. I happen to notice these papers. They looked so interesting , I picked up a pack. I really like them. (with the exception of a few). I can live with the fact that there are a few I probably wont use, since they average out about 10 cents a sheet. 100 sheets for $9.99. I pretty much don't see myself using the weird robot guys..but I know some who would like them.. (robots are in you know). Don't laugh.. I never though "owls" would be either.
Anyway, I am pretty impressed with alot of the other papers in the pack though. I'm glad a got them. (Because I NEED more papers,you know) yeah right!
The are from Paperbillities... called "COTTAGE"
I also stopped back at the little treasure shop here in town and she brought out some more aprons for me to look at. I picked up a few more...so check back ...because once they are all washed and ironed , I'll post the ones that are for sale. I found some that are just darling! I want them all! lol What is my fixation with aprons?
Okay... I need to hit the kitchen and get my food ready for tomorrow! (I should wear an apron ..huh?) lol

10 comments:

HB said...

Well, the papers may be interesting, but I can't wait to see what they look like when you put your magic on them!!!

DeniseLynn said...

Actually some of those papers look like old fabric ... I would wad it all up then open it all up again and press it with a warm iron and it'll really look like fabric. Then you could cut out some little aprons and make a cute kitchen card. *wink* OK I'm really tired it's been a busy day ... but I really do that to papers and they end up looking like fabric.

Sharon in NE said...

I LOVE THE PAPER. I'm going to wal-mart tonight just to look for it. Afterwards, I'm going to set up my tree stand so I have a good place to stalk the picnickers.

Nat said...

Those papers look awesome!!!

doverdi said...

Looks like you got a great deal on papers. I'll have to check out our Walmart. lol Thanks for sharing a great find!

CAKVD said...

Those are cute! I am in the market for some new paper because I am bored with my DCWV paper that I have. Thanks for sharing it!
Cheryl KVD

Michelle M White said...

Now Helle and I will have to run to Walmart to see what you found!!!

Pattyjo said...

The papers are beautiful! I bet your looking forward to your family get together. Exactly how big of a family did you come from? How many brothers and sisters I mean. I came from 5...I was #3. Yours sounds bigger than 5, is it?

StaceyM said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you do with them. I know those papers will be gorgeous no matter what you create!!!

Skye said...

I feel a trip to Walmart coming on...