Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm having fun now!

I got a chance to play with the new limited Edition kit from Scrap Muse called "Blissful Day" What a Beautiful bunch of goodies... it was so much fun to work with. Here are some of the projects I did with this kit.
Isn't Mattaih a cutie? She was hamming it up for the camera. She wanted to be the subject of scrapbook pages like her cousin Ariel. lol The photo on the layout above is just so beautiful, it's one that my brother-in-law Keith took at Jami and Dereks wedding. Jami and Derek are band members from my Niece Neelys band,"Tilly and the Wall" I love being able to use that transparency frame on this one. I cut one of the letters from the Monograms from "My Minds Eye" to make the flowers on the side.

This one is a photo of My niece Amy (brother Rays Daughter) and John , at their Wedding. The "Sweet Brads" from Delish Designs are Beautiful.


I picked this up on a clearance table at Micheal's and have been dying to alter it. Oh... I love the black and white contrast... always have! I just used my square punch to put this together.
The pink flower is in the kit , the paper flowers were cut with AccuCut die F1445LC.

When I saw the shape of the shape of the Heidi Swapp: Damask Sticker, I knew it would work perfectly on this little wooden vase I found at Gordmans for $1.99. And then of course it would have to have some AccuCut flowers in it. lol
The AccuCut dies used are
Fringe Maker 1/4 F1771L
Itty-Bitty-Flowers #3 ZIB070
Flowers #6 F1445LC
The Brad works perfectly to hold the flower together.
If you want to check out this Limited Edition kit...check it out HERE
Usually I'm a pretty slow scrapper, but I had these none in no time. I just got the kit Friday. I think it's because I loved it so much! lol
Ok...until tomorrow...
stop back tomorrow ..because I'm doing a little give a way , and I want you to have a chance to win. You... yes ..you! lol



7 comments:

Catherine said...

great job with that limited edition kit!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh my, that vase and flower are just DIVINE!!! everything you do is fabulous, but that is really special.

Are you sure you don't want to open a site to sell stuff??
Lidy

Kara Ward said...

I love it all...I need that purse. It looks to retro and fun. Kara

MJ said...

I was just trying to decide which of the projects I liked better than the others! I can't decide! Lovely job!

Amy Teets said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

doverdi said...

I love the vase & purse. Just stunning. I also love your fabulous layouts. Thanks for inspiring me.

Pattyjo said...

You blow me away with all your beautiful frames! I love the vintage look and you have so many beautiful projects to try. The wedding frame has to be a favorite for that couple, and will be used always. Beautiful job!