Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's a hard habit to break!

Blogging... it's a hard habit to break, once your get in the groove of doing it everyday. ME? The person who swore they would never have a blog! lol NEVER say NEVER!

Today was just one of those BUSY days. I started out the day getting class stuff ready to mail. And I needed to retake the photo of the photo block set well be making. It's just One of the classes we'll be teaching at "Scrap Your Heart Out" in Lincoln on Saturday June 2nd. The info will be up on their website soon so if your interested in attending, stop back here the next couple of weeks for more information or check here. Thanks to those of you who have shown and interestin attending. Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions , at vickichrisman@hotmail.com or "Scrap your heart out" at 402-421-7877
Oops, got side tracked there for a minute. Back to the day.. dogs out , dogs in, get gas, grocery store, post office, dentist app, laundry, phone calls , email, cooking, dogs out, dogs in , ... ok..you get the picture. Oh...yeah, kind of like every other day. lol No really I think it was the dentist thing, that was the worst( I dread the dentist)... but I survived.
I just stayed in town until 3, when I was going to take mom to the eye doctor. He was doing a procedure on her cataract... so she wasn't suppose to drive herself. Otherwise, my snappy 85 year old mom would have just jumped in her little green neon and gone herself.(she amazes me).
Anyway, I had asked her to come out and have dinner and spend the night at our house.
It was chilly and windy, but we grilled anyway, but defiantly ate INSIDE.
We had this for desert...

The pups were sucking up all the "Grandma attention" that they could! lol

Mom loves to watch the country music awards, and they were on tonight, I got the mama , all cozy and we watched.
Country Music Entertainer of the year.... KENNY CHESNEY! ummm yeah..that's what I'm talking about!

I was off the computer and no scrapping , all day today! Amazing huh! I am so thankful for this day with my mom.



3 comments:

Deb S. said...

hectic day for you but, so nice to have quality time with your mom. she looks great! now i'm hungry for strawberry shotcake. yours looked so yummy!

StaceyM said...

I for one am glad that you blog every day!!! I wished that I had the tenacity that you do when it comes to blogging. I love reading all that you have to share.

Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Pattyjo said...

How do you find time to be creative with your busy schedule? I am afraid I would never be able to blog. I tried a Live Journal once only to give up posting after about a year. I mostly gave up so I would have time to do craft things. My crafts were never as beautiful as yours. You should publish a book of yours!