Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

It's always a good day , if it's spent with family. It's was great to spend the afternoon at moms, and get a chance to sit and chat. It was great to see Neely, now that she is back from being on tour. We sat down and looked at pictures from the Tilly's European tour. AMAZING! Neely said she had the time of her life. This time , there was 18 of them on a huge double decker tour bus. What an experience!

Here is a photo of the Yummy cakes we had.

Neely has been collecting these figurines from Portugal for Jan. This is the new one she gave her today.
Isn't it CUTE?

The little stash of goodies below , are things she picked up along the way, in different countries, for her dear old Aunt Vic! I LOVE them all!


I think mom really enjoyed the day.

I know I did... when I saw this. Why is it , it's the little things that really matter. Seeing my 24 year old son , go in and dry dishes with his Grandma, was the best Mothers Day gift I could ask for. lol Seriously ... it just makes me smile.


Hope all of you had a wonderful Mothers Day also!




5 comments:

becky said...

happy mother's day vic! glad you got to spend the time with your fam!

HB said...

oooo' those cakes just make my sweettooth ache (in a good way! lol).

~missprissme said...

awe what a nice mother's day story. ~best

FrenchGardenHouse said...

what a sweet day~ the picture of your son doing dishes in his socks...THE BEST!!!

Glad you had a great day, sweetie!

Lidy

Pattyjo said...

You must have raised him right! That was a very cool thing to help her dry the dishes like that.