Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Stamps

Happy Thurdays everyone! Wow, this week is going by fast huh? I've been thrown off with Monday being a Holiday.

This weekend I have classes at "Scrap Your Heart Out" , If your interested , here is the scoop! It should be alot of fun. Three classes , starting Saturday morning.


I've got Crafty Secrets on the brain, as we had a conference all with the entire team last night... and it was so fun to get to meet everyone, and hear their voices. They are all such talented girls, and such fun. You can see their work in the Crafty Secrets gallery, or on their blogs , that are listed in their profiles.

This is a layout , I did(during the conference call) lol, using Papers from the "Earthy Paper Pad" and Images from the
"Seasonal Booklet"
This little cutie.. is my nephew Jayvier. (my brother Dans grandson)
I'm SO loving 6x12's

He had such a ball, playing in those leaves.. it was so fun to watch.


I have something exciting to share.... LOOK! More NEW stamps! How fun are these?
They will be available soon.

Clear Art Stamps
and this...

And if you haven't seen the Cotton Scraps..you can see them all here. They are Fantastic!
I also wanted to answer a question from yesterday about the punch I used on the flower, at the top of the layout. It was a McGill punch 2" Super Giant Punch Daisy.
I hope that answers your question.

I have some of the Aprons ready to mail. The Red with Red stitching, brown and pink, are now spoken for ... if you are interested in any of the others, the info is HERE.

Okay.. I've gotta get myself motivated... lots of running to do today. (with no caffeine this will be a major endeavor")!!! lol NO DIET DEW.. for over a week now! (and I'm still alive...barely)lol
Man, I love that stuff! lol Thanks for listening to me ramble. Have a super day friends!!!







22 comments:

Deb S. said...

cute lo of J! he looks like a little doll playing in those leaves! the new stamps look pretty cool! love the fairy ones esp.!

DeniseLynn said...

Oh those coffee / tea stamps are sssswweeet!!!! Want 'em!!

As always I love your creations too. What a cute guy to photo and create with/for. The autumn colors are scrumptious!

Michelle said...

...those stamps are so awesome!! (sigh) I love your blog, Vicki..=)

Catherine said...

Cute layout, I do love those papers....and the new stamps are great.

Linda SS said...

I love the fall layout and the cute little guy playing in the leaves. I still remember my grandfather's big maple leaves that I loved leaping in. Thanks for sharing.

Nat said...

love your layout and your stamps----ohhh boy- so amazing!!!

Michelle M White said...

Okay...I HAVE to have the coffee/tea set!!! Where/when can I get it?!?

Sharon in NE said...

Those stamps are so me...vintage...coffee...they scream Sharon.

You poor thing, you shouldn't have to go without DietDew? It's one of nature's precious things? Caffeine: It's God's way of saying "Get going. There's a lot to be done." Okay, I'm paraphrasing here, but being a preacher's kid, I got that from my mom.

MJ said...

You are a temptress! Tempt away so I can oogle online!

Pattyjo said...

I would love to be in any of your classes! I love the stamps and I really love the goodies I got in the mail today that I had ordered. I'm so glad I heard about that awesome site on your blog! The stamps and papers and everything is so beautiful!!!! Your the best!

Pattyjo said...

I can't wait tell Friday! I have been flooding your blog with my comments and I have my fingers crossed!

StaceyM said...

Girl, you are pushing me off my ledge!!! I am loving the 6x12 and am going to have to venture off in to new territory!!! I have never scrapped anything but 12x12 but I just have to try it!!!

Those stamps are awesome. Love the first set. Just too cute. I also just received my first Cotton Scraps and can't wait to play! I'm am going to be looking back through your gallery for more inspiration on that end!!!

Have a wonderful evening!

CAKVD said...

I love the detail on the layout! Your camera takes great photos. Wow, giving up the Dew? I have to have a can every day (of the regular stuff). I gave it up only when I was pregnant and I guzzled a 20ozer immediately after she was born!
Cheryl KVD

HB said...

aaaaaaaaaack! How can you design a page like that while talking to the CS girls??? I know those girls! LOL FABULOUS page, as always!!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Wow- I didn't realize you work for one of my favorite companies!!!!! I just can't find their products in TX and only some products online! So frustrating! Love your layout! Those stamps are fabuous! I have never worked with stamps, but those make me want to try it!
Michelle

doverdi said...

I love those clear stamps! Such a cute boy & darling layout. Thanks for sharing & inspiring.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Oh, is it too late to sign up for the chipboard and glimmer mist giveaway? How did I miss that? If it's not too late, please sign me up!! :D
Michelle

Kara Ward said...

Oh, those papers are so rich. Love Fall and looking at things that remind me of fall. I want ALL of those Cotton Scraps....Loving the pumpking. Kara

Scrapbook WithVanilla said...

Gorgeous work as always ;) Just love your designs each and every time!!!

Now those stamps are just incredible!! I so want them! :)

Take care!!

Sugar Bear said...

Oh I love the retro 50s stamps! Those are so much fun!
Karla

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Thank you for letting me know that you can buy on the website now!! Yay!!! I'm so happy!! :D

Michelle

FrenchGardenHouse said...

wow, you've been BUSY while I have been I don't know where. It seems I have been missing your blog for a while. Sorry.
Now there is just a ton of great posts to read!!

I love the Cotton Scraps~they are such great quality!
Lidy