Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Scrap Muse May Kit

Today is upload day for my May kit from Scrap Muse. Scrap Muse is celebrating their 3 birthday this month , and they are having all kinds of fun contests...so stop on over.


This is a photo of my sisters and I taken her a couple of years ago.
Here is my May sketch
I am LOVING 6x12 these days, so I did this layout in that format, with a photo of my sister Jan's kiddos, Ryan and Neely. Keith took this photo, and I just love it!


Here is a little wooden bird I found at Michaels that I altered. The big flower was originally on the bird, I just pulled it off and cut a chipboard wing. I added wire to hang it from and added the flower to it. It was a fun easy project.


I cut this little heart , and hung it around the neck with wire.

Here's a 8x8 Page Frame I did with this months kit. The sweetie in the photo is my neice Neely.

This layout below is my take on this sketch by Michelle Clement.

Here's my sweet, darling , adorable nephew Griffin! (can you tell I love this kid?) lol
and here is another one of my cutie pie nephews .........Jayvier
It says "Who me"? "I don't think so!" lol
Looking at those photos, I just cant believe how much the kids have grown since those photos. Oh my , they grown up quick!
This was such a great kit to work with, and the festivities over at ScrapMuse is just getting started... so it's going to be a Fun Month!









9 comments:

janel said...

I don't know how you get SO much accomplished! You are incredible. Love that cute birdie...as well as the other projects...such a treat! You are food for my soul!

alteredaimee said...

Oh my these are all wonderful, the 6x12 layout I absolutely adore. I must try my hand at this size.

Michelle M White said...

LOVE it all!

Catherine said...

Vic, I just love everything you did with the Kit this month! Awesome.

Dale Anne said...

LOVE all these........but my question for you is Where can we find 6 X 12 page protectors?
I have a hard time finding 9.5 X 11 landscape ones....so these would be impossible to find around here!

Shabbychick Junk said...

You inspire me EVERY day, missy. That bird made me gasp out loud! YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE SO FREAKIN TALENTED!!!!

You just rock! :) LZ

Amy Teets said...

Wow, busy much! LOVE that 6x12!!

Pattyjo said...

Another amazing post! You inspire me so much! Thank you for your beautiful creations!

Kirsi said...

What a cute little bird!