Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy Birthday ScrapMuse!

Happy Birthday to ScrapMuse! ScrapMuse is celebrating their 3 year anniversary this month. I've been a part of the Design Team since Feb 2005, and I will say this much.... Great kits, and the nicest people you'll ever want to meet! Amanda has lots of fun stuff planned for this month... so come on over and join in! I'd love to have my blogger friends , come over and play! lol

I can share this layout that I did with the kit , since it was in the sneek peek


Can you tell , I'm having issues , with getting old? l0l The strips of photos down the side were taken when I was about 16,(big glasses again) lol, and the current photo was taken by my talented friend
Becky Novacek.

The journaling reads:
I'm still trying to figure out how this happened. It seems like it was just a short time ago that I was16...now I have kids older than that! Back then, I considered 45 "really old", now that I'm "here", I don't really feel that old. Maybe it's because we all just want to be 16 at heart? 16 or 45, I'll just try to be true to who I really am.

ScrapMuse May Kit Sneek Peek

I have been on the go all day, just doing things around here and running some errons. I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat, I hope it's goes away! Lots of things coming up. Working on classes for Scrapbook Paradise in Albion and Scrap your heart out in Lincoln. Jan and I are excited about those.

Hope your mid-week is going well!

7 comments:

Kara Ward said...

I can relate to your post about...realizing that I am getting older. I have a dear friend, who every year on my birthday wishes me happy 16...the cards make me laugh out loud. It is about the sweetest thing anyone could say on your birthday. I want to know everything I know now, just in a 20 year olds body. It that too much to wish for? Ha ha
Kara

janel said...

Wait 10 more years, and you will still feel like that..at least I do..how did it happen? I look at people my age, and think, Oh, they look old...and well...reality sets in...I am! Love that photo of you...you are cuter than when you were 16! Hope your cold is better...dh and I have been struggling all week, and we are both tired of it...hope you feel better soon!

Michelle said...

Vicki!! he he...I thought the same thing when I saw your blog today!! "I love this song"!! when "Crash" came on..=) and I love your sneak peek page...

Gypsy Purple said...

Wow...but you are quite a busy bee....
Lovely stuff here on your blog

MJ said...

I have bigger glasses than yours from the 1970s & 1980s! On the glasses fashion front, I can compete with the best of them ~ except, maybe, Elton John who is glasses king...

Nat said...

Wht a gorgeous layout!!! Huge hugs from Vermont this time!!!

Pattyjo said...

You are such a busy lady. You are very pretty and I don't think you are that old either. I am going to be 60 next year, so you are a baby. LOL