Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sharing some pretties

I've been alittle under the weather , so I don't have many "made" things to share except this ATC I did yesterday for a Birthday ATC group. (the person must be a secret for now... I'll share later. shhhh)

The paper, wings, and hat are all Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage!
So, I thought I would share with you , a few more of the things I had promised to photograph and share , that Dan's Grandma had given me over the years. Oh, if you could have seen the things in her house, you would just swooooon!

We'll these are nothing fancy , but special just the same. I had forgotten I even had them. They were put away, and I just ran across them. They are sitting out now! I think they are made with pop bottle caps inside... wrapped in foil and then crocheted around. The used to have them hanging on her wall in her kitchen , next to the stove. And that silly little tin pot.. I just love.

This is one of my very favorites. It has always sat out, but never used when the kids where little ,because I was too afraid it would get broke. I treasure it.

Here's another that I have perched up in the soviet area in the kitchen.


I love this also. Again always out to enjoy!
Her house was a treasure trove of amazing things. Why oh why didn't I take photos of everything back then, like I do now? Sure wish I had!




And then I have to share this photo of my new little friend ,on the branch outside my work room... THIS is why I love having my work space upstairs... Know that we live in the country, I can look out my window,and ENJOY IT!
Hope you all had a great day!





9 comments:

Nat said...

Oh my goodness this ATC is amazing!!!!

janel said...

Beautiful! You know my heart skips a beat when I see the cookie jar! Oh,so lucky to have those beautiful birds outside your window....I miss the "midwestern" birds here...no cardinals....one of my favorites. Thinking about hunting for some wild asparagus...have you had any wild asparagus recently? Would love to take my camera and find my dinner!
Hope you are feeling better!
hugs

~missprissme said...

you wouldnt want humpty dumpty to fall down and break his crown. I love the orioles. I miss the midwest birds too. Feel better

Deb S. said...

Oh I love all your treasures! That Baltimore oriole is pretty. I hear one every day but, never see him. Wish he would show his beek!;)

chelemom said...

The ATC card is stunning! I so love the vintage look!

Kara Ward said...

I love how you put the word "May" on the trading card. She is such a cute. I am going to have to check out the site for hats and wings. A girl can never have too many hats and wings. Hope you are feeling better. Tis the season of head colds...Kara

Helle Greer said...

Love this ATC, so darn cute.
Hope you're feeling better.
helle

Pattyjo said...

I love that design! How cool is that!!!!! How do you come up with such awesome creations?

Kirsi said...

The ATC is just amazing. I love those colors, images, everything on it. Lovely!