Thursday, May 24, 2007

Welcoming Wyatt

To day, I had company... Sweet baby Wyatt! Gabriell and Tracy, welcomed their sweet little first child into the world on Friday. Today Gabby and Wyatt came over for a visit. He is just precious!!! Gabby and Tracy are going to be wonderful parents.

It was a cloudy day again here, and on top of that... the power was out... so I'd didn't get the perfect shots, but I liked these.
I thought Gabby was going to have to pry him out of my arms when it was time to leave.. he ( and I) were COZY! lol

I thought it was so cool that , they didn't want to know if it was going to be a boy or a girl , until the birth. Now that it's a boy... I thought he deserved a little sign for his door... letting the world know... "It's a boy"! lol The image is from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage, "Joy's of Life booklet".


What is it about babies that just makes you happy? Oh.. they are just little miracles! Wyatt Thomas, is going to be one "loved" little guy!

Thanks to all of you who have been commenting and emailing. I've been putting your names in for the drawing next Friday! It's been so fun getting to know you. See...you don't have to lurk anymore... I don't bite! lol See you tomorrow!




16 comments:

HB said...

Oh, Wyatt is SO cute! Don't you just love those little hands! We have a new grandaughter (3 weeks ago) and I just love looking at her little hands!

MJ said...

I love black & white photos! You did a great job with photos without electricity! They say that the best light is natural & it appears you knew how to work it!!

doverdi said...

What a beautiful little boy! Enjoy him as they grow up so fast. Thanks for sharing these precious pics with us.

Amy said...

He's gorgeous! Is this a grandson? I so miss holding these little creatures in my arms!

Amy

StaceyM said...

He is so precious. Happy Birthday baby Wyatt!!! I love that first picture. Totally awesome. I know I will see that picture on something very special very soon!!!

Deb S. said...

awww what a little honey! i just love babies. great photos vic!

Sharon in NE said...

A newborn's skin is so soft and the pics really capture that.

I could just sit and hold a baby for hours which is amazing because I can't even sit through a 30 minute sitcom. sigh...babies....

Pattyjo said...

I think its because they need us and they are so sweet. Its like unconditional love. He is adorable!

Catherine said...

He is adorable!!

CAKVD said...

Georgeous Photos! I wish I had some taken like that when my baby was born!
Cheryl KVD

Nat said...

Ohh - how cute is Wyatt!!!

Carolr said...

That warm, precious, trusting little baby pressed up close to your side. Sublime......

DeniseLynn said...

Oh my - What a handome little man he is!!!!! Goodness, my eyes tear up at the thought of holding a brand new precious little someone. Blessings to all of you!! Welcome litte Wyatt.

Carol said...

What a darling baby!! The door sign is soo cute, too!

Michelle M White said...

He's beautiful! I never get over the miracle of a newborn baby.

D@nielle said...

oooh just love the B&W pics you took, just a sweet little boy !