Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh happy day!

I'm so happy that my computer is up and running again. Now, it's just getting everything installed properly and finding where it all is. I had a few frustrating moments today... but over all, it's good!

I'm posting some of my photos from yesterday now.
I didn't really work in my studio much today at all, (which is really unusual, because usually I live in here.. at least it feels like it). I just wanted to be outside. I putzed around in my flowers...and it was so nice. I just know with CHA just around the corner... I'll be paying my dues in my room!












I stopped by to see Craig and Jerri for a bit, and got to see Jerri's new bunny... "Carmel". Is this the cutest thing ever, or what? I want one!! (okay..not a good idea... if you remember my "Molly and the baby bunny story". I'm still traumatized when I think about that!
I have never seen a bunny so tame a relaxed. Craig said he used to have them when he was a kid too, and that they were that tame. I guess I've never really been around them, so I didn't know.


This bun bun was so tame it just laid on it's back in my hand and let me rub it's tummy , until it fell asleep.
I LOVE THIS BUNNY! ( it was good to see Jerri and Craig too!!! lol)




This is the new place in town that Julie and I met for lunch yesterday. It's very nice , and the food is good. Fremont needs more places like this, so I hope it's around for a while.






It was a beautiful day yesterday, not too hot, so I waited outside for Julie for a few minutes. It was so relaxing.












Everything is done up beautifully. You would never know it from the inside ,but this is all done , inside an old house.
It used to be called Carey Cottage, and was more of an "English Tea" type setting. Too very different styles, from then til now, but I like them both.














Yucky photo of me, but here is Julie and I.

It' s like "friends week" around here, I'm meeting my friend Pam tomorrow and Becky for lunch on Friday... after that off to see, Chris and John. I seem to get too caught up with things and suddenly realize how it's been a long time since I've seen these special people. Life is short and there's no guaranties... I'm lucky enough to have some pretty darn fantastic people in my life... and I've decided... I'm not going to let myself get so caught up in the rat race that I don't have time to spent enjoying them. As busy as we all are (like everyone seems to be these days) we're determined to make time. I wish I could get together with all my blog friends toooooo!

Come on over!

10 comments:

Mimi Hornberger said...

Oh my goodness! Those bunnies are just so sweet. I had a bunny many moons ago. So soft and cuddly. Did you know you can litter pan train them? How cool is that!?

Know what you mean about really good friends. I have some of the most amazing people in my life. I make sure that I make time to be with them as much as possible. Life's too short!

PS-went to the post office today to mail you some fun! Enjoy!

Deb S. said...

omg that bunny is cute! don't think it would be a good idea if you got one either! yikes!!
love thornhills food too. excellent! glad your computer is up & running. kinda like you this week huh? ;)

Heather said...

love your blog! Your clear album is gorgeous!

Heather

www.inthebestworld.blogspot.com

janel said...

So fun to see your cute bunny photos..darling! I don't know the story about Molly, but I had a Molly..and she was a sweet golden retriever, need I say more.
I would love to be close enough to come over...and spend time with you. Yes...friends are the best! Glad you enjoyed the day!

Nat said...

This bunny is killing me - soooo cute!!!!

HB said...

What an absolutely wonderful, peaceful place to have lunch! I adore places like that. Maybe Lisa and I can take a road trip someday and meet you for lunch there! ;)

MJ said...

I saw a bike like that in my city and I really want it! Unfortunately, K and N would likely want to climb on it or try to ride it so I haven't purchased it, yet! LOL! The restaurant looks lovely!

V said...

Such a sweet bunny! Bunnies make awesome house pets. Most people don't know that they can be trained to use a litter box and are just the sweetest things! I've had them for years.

V

Pattyjo said...

The bunny is so cute! I'm glad you had a nice time and got to visit with your friend.

Eleanor said...

This bunny is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Just wanted to tell you that I enjoy visiting your blog. Thanks for sharing all your crafty creations!