Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Great time at "Scrap Your Heart Out"

We had such a good time today with the girls at "Scrap Your Heart Out" in Lincoln. What a fun loving bunch. Thanks so much for Having us Sherry! Looking forward to coming back!


Any store with this sitting by the register, is good by me! lol
It's such a nice store, with a fantastic variety. I can't say enough nice things about this place.
























The PageFrame Classes were a hit! Thanks Tara and Kim from Page Frames! For any of you who live near here, Sherry is now carrying Page Frames in the store. If your not near here, and are interested in the frames.. you can find them HERE. ( Check out that new clear mini album) HERE OH MY!!!
We used a number of different AccuCut dies for these classes...including the new 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 in Scallop and a number of the different flowers. If you have any questions about any of the AccuCut dies I use..just shoot me an email, and if I dont know ,I'll certainly find out for you. Using the 1 1/4 in square for the photo blocks (when it cuts out 6 at a time) certainly made things ALOT easier!

We taught 2 Page Frame Classes and one Photo Block Class.


I brought along some samples of the different sizes of PageFrames , so the girls could see what was available. We also used Glimmer Mist in one of the classes, so the girls got a chance to try it out. Sherry also carries Tattered Angels Products.


It was a fun day...but the ride home was a bit scary. ( but never too scary for me to snap a photo) lol The clouds were just creepy, but luckily, my turn off was just ahead, and it all passed to the West of me.
Hope safe and sound and in my jammies already! lol Totally enjoyed the day. ... but like I say any day spent with my sister, scrapping, and meeting new friends, is always good!








7 comments:

janel said...

So happy you had a good day. I Love your photos.....especially those Midwest hills...green grass...and two lane highways, and ominous clouds...certainly brings back memories. Enjoy your day tomorrow! Lucky gals that got to spend the afternoon with you.

Pattyjo said...

I'm glad it was a fun day and you are all safe at home now. It looks like it would have been a blast. If I lived closer, I would be there for sure! Beautiful scrapbooks and things on display. You are an awesome teacher I'll bet.

Nat said...

Cool that you had a great day!!!!

Catherine said...

I so would have liked to have been there, it looks like so much fun!! We had a big thunder banger last night - right over head - glad yours missed you!

MJ said...

I love the sign at the cash register too! I'll have to bring it to my dh's attention!! Glad to hear that you missed the rough weather!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Glad you got home in one piece. What a perfectly F*U*N day. And the store...sigh, I try hard not to go to too many of those....I could spend days in there.
Wish I could take classes with you! thanks for letting us "take class" on your blog.:)
Lidy

danja said...

HI-I had a great time with you and your Sister at class. You both are great Teachers and are very patient! Great photo of me (Not!) with the frame! Let me know when you teach other classes Please! Thanks again!!